Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Replaced Series II SV6 Cluster with Calais Cluster

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
Hi guys, I just done the Calais cluster in my 9/2010 sv6 sportwagon and it all works perfectly without a tech 2. The cluster came from a 11/2010 calais sedan with 21000k's on it. The "fuel remaining" & "range (K's)" would not show until I activated "Distance to arrival" on the trip computer. NOTE: I put in straight in & drove the car. NO TECH 2! It has all the options that my 2002 VX II Berlina has...except the VX II berlina tells me how many k's left & how many litres of fuel left right down till 0 k's & 0 litres. The Ve only tells me down to 10 litres & then says "LOW FUEL" & the range (K's) says "LOW" then "VERY LOW". Bit of a backwards leep for this caliber of car. Apart from that, I can now see the cluster easily & CLEARLY now & loving the car even more! Cheers

feb-1/2/2013 I just got my IQ changed to blue screen while the car was having a service. With the calais cluster & the blue IQ it now looks awesome & they are both 100% better to read & even better, cost me nothing for them to change the screen.

Last edited: