Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rest in peace

bassmansimon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S 5 speed
ok no worries
i thought from ur previous posts that you assumed i was driving like a badass when i had the accident

bassmansimon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S 5 speed
um... so can someone please remind me who wanted the boot liner and hsv floor mats? i have no idea sorry. :unsure:

whoever deleted the "OT" posts such as that one, can you please tell me why this was an off topic post? please go back and read my original post, which pretty clearly asks if anyone is interested in buying any of the stuff that i managed to keep from the wreck.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
I am not sure who deleted the posts..... I can't re-read them as they have been hard deleted.
Just a reminder though this is not the for sale section, please list all such items in the correct area. Normally threads in the wrong area are deleted without question.

bassmansimon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S 5 speed
AUGH!!!
ok, so first of all, all of these items are still up for sale if you want any of them.

2nd of all, i went to buy a replacement car, and it all looked pretty legitimate, but the girl who was selling it was in england. she said she worked for virgin airlines so coming out to sell it was no problem, but she just had to relocate to the uk urgently. to make sure i wasn't a time-waster, she asked that i put a $1500 deposit into an escrow account. so the escrow company emailed me and gave me details to put the money into through western union money transfer. the girl was supposed to meet me on thursday morning when she "arrived in sydney"... no call. i checked the escrow company's website last night, and low and behold, it had been shut down. it was a scam, now i'm $1580 out of pocket (it cost me $80 to transfer the money can you believe that s***??), still with no car and no way to recover the money.:ranting:

why do people have to be such a**holes? all i want is a car.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Bad luck dude. Unfortunately that would have to be one of the most common scams doing the rounds at the moment. There have been several threads on here with mentions of similar scams running through ebay.

ivanski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS Series 2
Glad to see you did not have a fiberglass Monaro copy bonnet. I would hate to think how it would have splintered judging by your "crumple zone" result.

Get well soon. Additionally lesson is never trust a girl that says she's a virgin, please send $1,580.