Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Revenge on my neighbour

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Heheheh,

I made a thread like this about my neighbours moronic staffy. No amount of talking to him would convice that farker to do something about shutting his dog up.

He has recently moved out so now I am getting the best sleep I have had in a year.

The neighbour on the other side has zero respect for my property. He drives over my lawn all the time and once when he got a skip delivered, instead of getting the truck to **** up his lawn, he directed the truck driver to reverse up over my lawn.

Stupid bogan.

Anyway, when I asked him to stop farking up my lawn, he said to me 'you got nothin, thats council property anyway'.

I'm considering my options at the moment. I know the minute I drive over his lawn, he will go off his tree. I rang the council and they said they dont want to get involved. I am going to ask them to plant some native trees on the council strip so it blocks his path. His bushes, plants and palms that overhang my fence in my backyard also get a healthy dose of Round up every week.

Meh, hopefully the interest rates go back up so he will have to sell out.

Anyway, let the court thing finish first.

I've also learnt not to obsess over things, as there is going to be moronic neighbours everywhere.

we had a problem of people driving upour lawn, 3 large metal spikes joined with fluro warning tape did the trick

Robbo_c

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais II,2007 Calais V
get some brake fluid and pour it on their car,they'll have to get a respray after that.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
get some brake fluid and pour it on their car,they'll have to get a respray after that.

i recieved lots of bad rep for saying that a few months ago. Serious criminal things like that arent a good idea.....

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Some people have good ideas!
Just make sure it doesn't lead back to you!!
My gf's family have ****ed up neighbours, anyways, what her family did was, her dad works really early (4am ish) and drives a old corolla to work, it's got a 3" exhaust and extractors etc and he revs it up in the morning outside their house. nd my gf's mum decided to be a smart ass and put some acid (prob cleaning ****) and spray it over their lawn ... only problem was that ... there was a trail leading back to her place !!!! bahahahah! so there were theese dead patches and drops across their lawn ending at her lawn.

So make sure YOU don't get caught doing anything!

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
Whatever you decide on I would wait to the 31st of October to do it.
You can get dressed up so you can't be identified and not look suss.
Plus it will seem more random as theres lots of little ****heads out on halloween.:flame:

Last edited:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
easy way of doing it, so he cant leave his house again......

wait till he gets insanely drunk (or something so he wont wake up while your doing it).... gets heaps of wood+ screws + a cordless drill...... cover every door and window in his house LOOOOL

would be hilarious hahaha

Heheheh,

I made a thread like this about my neighbours moronic staffy. No amount of talking to him would convice that farker to do something about shutting his dog up.

He has recently moved out so now I am getting the best sleep I have had in a year.

The neighbour on the other side has zero respect for my property. He drives over my lawn all the time and once when he got a skip delivered, instead of getting the truck to **** up his lawn, he directed the truck driver to reverse up over my lawn.

Stupid bogan.

Anyway, when I asked him to stop farking up my lawn, he said to me 'you got nothin, thats council property anyway'.

I'm considering my options at the moment. I know the minute I drive over his lawn, he will go off his tree. I rang the council and they said they dont want to get involved. I am going to ask them to plant some native trees on the council strip so it blocks his path. His bushes, plants and palms that overhang my fence in my backyard also get a healthy dose of Round up every week.

Meh, hopefully the interest rates go back up so he will have to sell out.

Anyway, let the court thing finish first.

I've also learnt not to obsess over things, as there is going to be moronic neighbours everywhere.

LOL when his not home you could always dig "wanker" into the lawn and fill it with concrete? hahaha

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
ya Halloween is always a good idea.

put a big sign outside his house "no trick or treating"

instant target

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Either you can go politically correct and let it go through the courts or whatever.....OR.....you can borrow a mates ute, wait til wheelie bin night then go around the neighborhood, collect a uteload of wheelie bins and line them up out front of his place, Another good one is to throw ****loads of birdseed on his lawn, when that **** grows, most of it is weeds and junk, will f*ck his lawn up something fierce lol we also used to catch cane toads and tie a lead sinker to their leg then throw them on someones iron roof. Makes a hell of a racket when they hop around he he he.... I like the switching off the power idea, but you'll probably find out he's got 3 grand worth of saltwater fish in a tank that went belly up with no filter lol
Theres heaps of 'innocent' stuff you could do, not so much destructive, just 'invasive' ha ha ha