Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Revenge on my neighbour

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Not posting on a public forum would of been the best move you ever did.
I have some good ideas but Im not posting them on the internet, I may aswell ring the police and let them know to.
A good one is on bin night to duct tape there bin lid shut.
Pizzas are always funny, especially when you give "special" delivery instructions to use the back door or something.
Kerosine on grass or garden will kill it and nothing will grow back for about a year, learnt this when a bottle of kerosine leaked near the shed, it was dirt for well over a year, tempted to do it again as its a prick to mow :p

Or you could be like our old neighbour, came at us with pieces of wood, put a butane torch up to a guests face and lit it, didnt burn him but scared the ****nig **** out of him), chased every visitor and us in the car as soon as we left, tryed to run my dog over, constant flat tyres, survelience cameras on ours and neighbours houses, constant death threats, high speed chasers (140+) in residential streets, aswell as swerving and blocking off roads to make us stop. Needless to say after 2 weeks of this, the court ordered him out of town.
[EDIT] This problem with the neighbour was completly uprovoked, and we never done any of my above tips to him, he also started on 3 other neighbours at the same time. Police were called multible times a day, but due to him having psyciatric problems there was bugger all they could do to.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
I have some good ideas but Im not posting them on the internet, I may aswell ring the police and let them know to.
Pizzas are always funny, especially when you give "special" delivery instructions to use the back door or something.
Kerosine on grass or garden will kill it and nothing will grow back for about a year, learnt this when a bottle of kerosine leaked near the shed, it was dirt for well over a year, tempted to do it again as its a prick to mow :p

Or you could be like our old neighbour, came at us with pieces of wood, put a butane torch up to a guests face and lit it, didnt burn him but scared the ****nig **** out of him), chased every visitor and us in the car as soon as we left, tryed to run my dog over, constant flat tyres, survelience cameras on ours and neighbours houses, constant death threats, high speed chasers (140+) in residential streets, aswell as swerving and blocking off roads to make us stop. Needless to say after 2 weeks of this, the court ordered him out of town.
[EDIT] This problem with the neighbour was completly uprovoked, and we never done any of my above tips to him, he also started on 3 other neighbours at the same time. Police were called multible times a day, but due to him having psyciatric problems there was bugger all they could do to.

**** me that **** is nuts. was this in sale?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun

Police were called multible times a day, but due to him having psyciatric problems there was bugger all they could do to.

his name wasnt julezy was it?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
**** me that **** is nuts. was this in sale?

his name wasnt julezy was it?

Yeah in Sale, wasnt anyone named Julezy.
The funny thing was he had lived there for over a year, then one day just lost it, was a pretty scary couple of weeks and pretty full on, but big respect to the local Police who were always minutes away when he decided to chase us, and even went through tactics with us. BUT why he wasnt locked up after the first night is still beyond us.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
that's some crazy ****, its some thing i would expect in Moe but not sale, then a gain i suppose there is people with physiological issues every were he probably didn't take iz pills.

i almost feel sorry for him.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
that's some crazy ****, its some thing i would expect in Moe but not sale, then a gain i suppose there is people with physiological issues every were he probably didn't take iz pills.

i almost feel sorry for him.

Hey, Whats wrong with Moe? :p Im in Moe right now haha.
But yeah, its something that can happen anywhere, Id hate to be his new neighbours lol.

jettaboy

Reaction score
Change your religon, and put a loud speaker in your back yard with a very loud call to prayer at 4am

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
u could plant some mole plants and dob them in

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
get harry-crishners to do there thing at 3 am out side his window........