Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rhys's VX S Pack, leather, sunroof, 19's

Jordzz

VL Calais 5 Spd ### yea
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais 5spd VT S 5spd VX Berlina VP 5spd VS Cal
MINTAA!! well done

rhysdalegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VX S Pack
haha, yea man. spent all day yestie driving with parkers n fogs.
really gives it an 'SS' look
yea i gave up on hiding my plates lol

rhysdalegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
spotties look awesome good job. so are you doing the LED conversion yourself?

Yep, well half half. A guy on ebay is selling 'pre ready' LED buttons, straight swap into your dash. If your current buttons work, he also gives cashback for exchange.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Yep, well half half. A guy on ebay is selling 'pre ready' LED buttons, straight swap into your dash. If your current buttons work, he also gives cashback for exchange.

ohhhhhh, not a bad little job you got going on, are you going to get your cluster done by phreddy?

rhysdalegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
ohhhhhh, not a bad little job you got going on, are you going to get your cluster done by phreddy?

Is he the guy from ASR? well im not sure when he comes to Victoria. So i might read up on how to do it and give it a shot or i might have to get someone.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Is he the guy from ASR? well im not sure when he comes to Victoria. So i might read up on how to do it and give it a shot or i might have to get someone.

Yea he is the one, he is a really nice bloke, he does do roadtrips if there is enough interest in that state, you can have a go yourself, i think he might help you out im not sure,BUT he also does a mail service, so you send him the part you want "phreddied" he works his magic and sends it back, postage is at your expense, that is how i was originally going to get my dash done.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

u can get just the LEDs made up so u dont need 2 buy the whole switch assembly or buttons, they r plug and play these so if u can change the globe urself it'll save the hassle of doin any extra work. Preddy or myself can do these but since pheddy is closer it'll work out cheaper

rhysdalegend

Reaction score
Members Ride
u can get just the LEDs made up so u dont need 2 buy the whole switch assembly or buttons, they r plug and play these so if u can change the globe urself it'll save the hassle of doin any extra work. Preddy or myself can do these but since pheddy is closer it'll work out cheaper

Thanks mate, im going to be contacting phreddy soon.