Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Looking great Rich, that SS seat looks awesome and really comfortable too.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
sweet vt rch, those chrome handles are they avaliable from holden? how much did they set you back? love the intrior looks mint, might get a spare dash from thw reckers and have a go at painting... again... but that looks awesome mate good job

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
rear seat didnt sell on egay for 1cent..... going for a drive tonight to "dispose" of them lol

DSCF5125_edit.jpg

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
rear seat didnt sell on egay for 1cent..... going for a drive tonight to "dispose" of them lol

sorry to hear that must of been out of some peoples price range lol, i had the same prob w/ my vt roof lining haha. so the handles arent actual chrome like the inside handles?
been having a lazy day, been reading your thread for some time now, your car has come far from what it was to begin w/. it has come out great and those rear seats look wicked as well.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
sweet, just like to do some research. yea i noticed that sort of stuff haha, nearly 1000 posts. what other plans do you have up your sleeve?

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
sweet, just like to do some research. yea i noticed that sort of stuff haha, nearly 1000 posts. what other plans do you have up your sleeve?

Yeah it's been almost two years...

Realisticly future mods are:

- VZ SS or SV6 front seats
- Proper SS dash surround (or even better would be the Stato half silver half black onces)
- Fix paint on boot
- Redo boot install through Greg @ ASR

And hopefully I'll be getting a 2nd set of VY SS rims for close to nothing off a mate....

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Beautifal car mate, I hadn't seen it till now. It looks very well looked after. Good job, Thats the way a nice car ought to be, subtle yet tough.

I would love to know how to do the pictures with the layers like your boot in post 1, and also the filters in some where only the colour of your car is shown? Could you enlighten me? I wanna do somethng like that that with mine.

Cheers
Ben

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
those vz ss seats are hard to find, been looking since i got my car but they are very rare. the dash sound like it would look sweet, so greg does boot installs as well? like sound systems?