Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Beautifal car mate, I hadn't seen it till now. It looks very well looked after. Good job, Thats the way a nice car ought to be, subtle yet tough.

I would love to know how to do the pictures with the layers like your boot in post 1, and also the filters in some where only the colour of your car is shown? Could you enlighten me? I wanna do somethng like that that with mine.

Cheers
Ben

Cheers Ben, tried my best to keep my car as clean as possible. With relation to the pictures, I just play on photoshop

If you dont have access to photoshop email me a nice hi-res shot and ill play with it! [email protected]

those vz ss seats are hard to find, been looking since i got my car but they are very rare. the dash sound like it would look sweet, so greg does boot installs as well? like sound systems?

Got a set of SV6 ones lined up, not as hugging but same fabric

haha did you forget a manual conversion? ;)

lookin awesome as always :D

o and eventually a manual conversion....

Thanks for being the 1000th poster....

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
What a thread, 41 pages! one day i'll get through them all. lol

Are you actually planning on doing a manual conversion? It's something i think everyone with an auto looks at doing and then forgets about it once the costs are weighed up. there's a set of the same sort of interior on ebay i'm thinking of chucking a bid on.

Can i ask what camera do you use? your photos come out pretty sharp..I'm thinking of buying a second hand DSLR

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
What a thread, 41 pages! one day i'll get through them all. lol

Are you actually planning on doing a manual conversion? It's something i think everyone with an auto looks at doing and then forgets about it once the costs are weighed up. there's a set of the same sort of interior on ebay i'm thinking of chucking a bid on.

Can i ask what camera do you use? your photos come out pretty sharp..I'm thinking of buying a second hand DSLR

I'm actually getting holdendanman's old Getrag once he gets the t56... a bit of persausion and I'll get the t56 off him lol... but it will be a long process of just buying parts as time goes by and save money to rebuild that box.... so yes, if i keep the car that long it will happen

I'm using a Fuji FD8000 (i think) which retailed for about $450 a year ago... Playing with the highlights/shadow & exposure in photoshop really helps!

just wondering where you got the speedo fascia dude? ive been trying to find one...
cheers

Speedo fascia got off a member on SC, but I used to always see them on ebay. JHP.com.au sell a similar type but are waaayyy overpriced

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Was planning to post this in the 1000th post but Dan ruined it lol..

wallpaper-01.jpg

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Thanks for being the 1000th poster....

i'm taking it you mean the #1000th reply, #1001st post :p

I'm actually getting holdendanman's old Getrag once he gets the t56... a bit of persausion and I'll get the t56 off him lol...

lol, getrag yes, T56 i think not! Unless the price is right of course...

Was planning to post this in the 1000th post but Dan ruined it lol..

Not taking responsibility for that one, refer earlier reply :p

Btw that last pic is mad! Would look right at home as part of a promotional sales package for your car :)

Could you make a living off doing that kinda stuff full-time?

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
cheers mr_vx...

Dan - Sorrry I swear yours was #1000 before.... tired eyes. Getrag will suit my application well, eventually if all goes to plan I just want a nice lumpy/tuff na 6.

Basically with design and web design, I'd love to make a quid from it but see what happens... My skills are good for someone who's self-taught - but as for charging for it..... Not so sure about that. Offer still stands for your car once it's done. Website & a couple of pretty wallpapers etc etc so I can use it for my portfolio.

Once I can save a couple hundred I need to do my own website kar creations (Katie Ada Richard)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
HoldenManDan - so you are shifting blame onto me then???
rch-13z - that pic looks awesome, i know a mate who used to build websites, i can have an ask for a quote if you like, those sv6 ones will look sweet w/ that fabric, good job on the pic again