Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

righto. WHER IS THE SCREW TO TAKE OF THE BACK SEAT???

donjulio

Reaction score
righto. Wher is the screw to take of back seat?????

any help??? please? :b: :b: :b: :b:

btw sorry about the capitals. i tried to change it but couldent. i know people take offensve. sorry

Last edited:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
the part you sit on or the back rest? i have a vl and theyre the same taken it out plenty of times

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
righto put ur hand in the gap in between the back rest and bottom grab the edge and pull up while pushing the front (where your leg calves would rest if sittin) towards the boot and it should pop out... its a weird locking mechinism... easier to do 1 side at a time... do you need to know how to do the top part aswell?

donjulio

Reaction score
i know the top part should come out if you wiggle it upwards (its on a hook?).. but ye thanks im used to findint the screws around the door trim. does sound like a wierd locking mechanism hey.. i'll go try it now. thanks mate

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
no the top part wont wriggle out, right down the bottom on each side the is a hook which looks like the seat has to come down to come off, but it dosnt you just bend them up they arnt that hard (took me ages to work that out the first time i took it out) no worries, good luck

donjulio

Reaction score
ye thanks i appreciate it, got the bottom part off and bent the latches but now i have come across another dillema..... i removed the two rear headrests but those black circular holders/frames where hte headrest pins/small bars go into... i havent tried much but as for now i couldent take em off. i tried screwing em out but it went no where so i tried forcefully pulling em off. dident work aswell. i need them out as they are holding the back rest onto its rear headreast frame.

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
yeah im having trouble with my back seat aswell.. cant get the bugger out.. nor can i get my dashboard out ( that and im worried bout the wires :eek:P. is it the same process in a vb?