Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rims for a vs?

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
DSCF1807.jpg

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
hmm, they look alright, But im just not a huge fan of them.
cheers

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
Hi, here is a suggestion of rims that i myself are contemplating for my VR .... I bought the 'monza' rims for my wife's toyota Avalon Grande and they look great on her car....but not suited to the VR i think.
These rims have proven to be excellent quality, they are somewhat neglected but when cleaned they come up as new.... it is the mirror paint finish that is awsome.
The style i am buying for my VR is the 'Sanremo' in the 18" which also has the mirror paint finish... but i am not sure what they would look like on....

OP and others....how do you think they will look on the VR/VS shape.

They are expensive but i like them.

OZ Mag Wheels Racing Alloys - 'The Passion of the Italians Continue'

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Hi, here is a suggestion of rims that i myself are contemplating for my VR .... I bought the 'monza' rims for my wife's toyota Avalon Grande and they look great on her car....but not suited to the VR i think.
These rims have proven to be excellent quality, they are somewhat neglected but when cleaned they come up as new.... it is the mirror paint finish that is awsome.
The style i am buying for my VR is the 'Sanremo' in the 18" which also has the mirror paint finish... but i am not sure what they would look like on....

OP and others....how do you think they will look on the VR/VS shape.

They are expensive but i like them.

OZ Mag Wheels Racing Alloys - 'The Passion of the Italians Continue'

hmm, I dont really reckon they'd come up that good on a vs, i might try & find someone to photoshop them on for me so i can have a look

Cheers.

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
hmm, I dont really reckon they'd come up that good on a vs, i might try & find someone to photoshop them on for me so i can have a look

Cheers.

hey, if you get someone to photoshop them for you could you post it up.... i would be interested to see what they look like also...
I know what you mean .... i am not sure if they would suit either .... maybe more suited to audies n bmw's and such....

As i mentioned the mirrow paint finish shines up realllly nice.... my vr is a burgendy or masai red in colour and lowered.... really need to see it photoshoped to get a decent vision of it though.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
hey, if you get someone to photoshop them for you could you post it up.... i would be interested to see what they look like also...
I know what you mean .... i am not sure if they would suit either .... maybe more suited to audies n bmw's and such....

As i mentioned the mirrow paint finish shines up realllly nice.... my vr is a burgendy or masai red in colour and lowered.... really need to see it photoshoped to get a decent vision of it though.

yeah mate, you wouldnt happen to have a picture of your vr? Incase i find someone to photoshop em on tonight,

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
yeah mate, you wouldnt happen to have a picture of your vr? Incase i find someone to photoshop em on tonight,

Yeah it is somewhere to be found in the vr/vs my ride section under Josh's VR.

i'll try to get it here...

hmm... dont know how to link the photo to here but it is easy to find using the using the 'search' function ... type in my username and highlight the 'my ride' section and hit search, it comes up right there. not very good photo's though... the first one is when it's not yet lowered.

Last edited:

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Yeah it is somewhere to be found in the vr/vs my ride section under Josh's VR.

i'll try to get it here...

yeah i found it,
Il try find someone with photoshop to do it for me

vs-6

Raptorcharged VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pac V6
i would go somethign from a later model commodore i have a vs with vy clubby wheels i like em. as ur nto into the whoe bling look something from a newer car would proablly be the best theres a place who sell all the commy rims there dear but u seem to have the cash
i got my vy clubby rims for 600 with decent tyres but they had a few gutter scrapes.