Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roadkill Thread?...

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
haha you still laughing :p I must admit I have a good laugh every time the story is told.

yeah man, it's been a whole day or teo and im still laughing at it.. lol....funny as....

wish we could dtill have long signatures...

Smallies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 3.8/ VN Calais 5.0/ VY Wagon
Anyone ever been shat on by a bird while driving? Believe it or not I was in the passenger seat travelling out of town, had the window down as I was having a smoke and I felt this little splat on my arm and shoulder. I thought it must have started to rain or something but noooo.. a nice fresh bird turd on my arm.

seen 1 beter than that poor old glen down at the dump a seagull **** in his mouth[/QUOTE]

My old supra was targa top. One nice day i took the roof off the drive down the beach.

Chucking a beachie nice and slow so all the people would look. and a seagull literally unloaded on me hey. woulda been like half his body weight.

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
I've hit a big brown snake near denman doing 100, i was towing a trailer too, so it ended up going under my 2 drivers side wheels and got wrapped around the trailer wheel for a little while and fell off. Wouldn't of hit if there wasn't a truck in the other lane.

Also was driving towards medowie, near williamtown airbase and i managed to "scalp" a hare, i heard a clunk and saw it run off into the bush, pulled over (it was really dark) checked under the car, couldn't see any damage so i drove for the next 40 min to my grandparents house. Went inside and went to bed.
Next day driving home, wondered what smelled funny.... There was a pair of hare ears and the top of its head sitting on top of my crossmember tow hook thingy.
Man did i feel sorry for that hare hahah.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
I've hit a big brown snake near denman doing 100, i was towing a trailer too, so it ended up going under my 2 drivers side wheels and got wrapped around the trailer wheel for a little while and fell off. Wouldn't of hit if there wasn't a truck in the other lane.

dont like running over snakes..sometimes they dont come out and makes u not wanna hop outta ur car haha..

ive hit the occasional hare that darts across the road, try and line em up with my wheel so i dont get any front bar damage..hit the wheel and straight under usually..i aim for canetoads and only hit 2 snakes 1 being a huge brown stretched 3/4 of the road sunbaking.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr V6 mazda 808, VN S1, VH SLE
I was driving around a while back and hit a bump just thought i ran over already dead roadkill, next thing i have a flat so im changing it and realised i must have got an echidna!! f***ed my tyre 14 spikes in total... i was spewin.. 19" tyre cost me a few hundred..