Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roller Rocker question

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
The VN already has a stage 2 crane cam,standard extractors with a 3inch high flow cat with a single 3inch system with no mufflers,70mm throttle body,modified cold air intake,and a retuned memcal from greenfoam,(made alot more difference over the fueltronics memcal that i pulled out.Well im purchasing a 3 inch muffler with an offsett and some 4 into 1 with 3 inch collectors pacemaker extractors (have a good mate who owns an exhaust shop and can get me a good price on exhaust and other stuff):thumbsup:.Then maybe start changing my diff gears to 3.7's or 3.9's.But year might get me a set off roller rockers but a good set of terra's.cheers for the help guys

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
3.9's, 3" system running pacemakers with some new roller rockers,some decent mufflers and cat's will change the car alot make sure green foams tune suit all your mods and your air fuel map is correct. You will be A happy vn v8 driver all the best...

RVK 355

M0DERAT0R
Reaction score
Members Ride
The real R series 355
If you want to invest in your engine go Yella Terra 1.6.5 platinum they are the go

Yella Terra is the JUST COMMODORES sponsor so send em a pm and get a quote.

Platnums are to suit 7/16 screw in studs, so they wont bolt onto standard heads, not unless you get the heads machined and tapped to accept stud mount rockers, so its not worth it on a standard motor.

lmfao @ rockers giving you up to a 15rwkw gain.

IMO the money can be better spent else where.

some 4.11s and a 4000stall if you really want to get your injected 5L moving

Dose Pipe

Reaction score
At the time of this post, under your mothers bed w
Members Ride
It's quicker then your mothers VN
my chrome push rods gave me 12rwkw then i got it tuned and made another 5rwkw because the push rods were in tune with the whole car.

if you make 15rwkw that must be about your only mod then hey RVN355 stroker project 2007

lukas pukas

Bukake, better than cream
Reaction score
Members Ride
RS Liberty/KTM 250sxf
my chrome push rods gave me 12rwkw then i got it tuned and made another 5rwkw because the push rods were in tune with the whole car.

if you make 15rwkw that must be about your only mod then hey RVN355 stroker project 2007

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
Platnums are to suit 7/16 screw in studs, so they wont bolt onto standard heads, not unless you get the heads machined and tapped to accept stud mount rockers, so its not worth it on a standard motor.

lmfao @ rockers giving you up to a 15rwkw gain.

IMO the money can be better spent else where.

some 4.11s and a 4000stall if you really want to get your injected 5L moving

Arn't they adjustable? Big waste for a hyd cam?

:bow: