Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Running issues

Hatsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs caprice 5.0
Hi, I swapped my old 5.0 engine out for a good second hand one! (hopefully) anyway car was running when drivin in but now I have swapped engine it won’t run and if it does it won’t rev at all! Things I have replaced and swapped with old engine is new fuel pump new filter swapped distributors and coils swapped leads and cap swapped fuel pressure reg and throttle bodies cleaned all earths and checked timing and vacuum lines! Anyone got any ideas

Walkers Bay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore
12 is no faults.
Umm it's got to be something simple. The sensor loop is reading.
How old is the fuel?

Bradycardia

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs commodore
I have a problem with my Vs Ute all 5 fuel injectors work apart from the fourth one I have put all new injectors in and the one that doesn’t work won’t work but there is still power getting the the plug and I put the injector plug on another one and it works but won’t work when it goes back on the broken one I tryed another computer but still not working anyone have any ideas please

Bradycardia

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs commodore
Sounds like the injector loom?
A mechanic said it could be the ECU but that’s fine and every plug and injector is getting power but it’s just the 4th injector it self that isn’t working I have tryed other ones but nothing and it’s getting 11v so plenty of power