Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RvtRvx's Delft Blue Monaro/SS Kitted VX Lumina Now a Manual!!

RvtRvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Lumina 3.8
Update!

Took a few pics of my car today after a good wash and wax :)

2012-05-12_14-12-21_548.jpg

2012-05-12_14-12-41_543.jpg

2012-05-12_14-17-00_693.jpg

2012-05-12_14-12-59_35.jpg

As it is now the car is nearly where I want it. Just need to lower it and chuck on some SSZ/CV8 wheels and should be cheering :)

Have done a few other things to her and will update soon with more pics.

Cheers

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Wow mate this car has come along way!! Haven't been on here in like 6 months and it looks like a completely different car :p

How good do the manuals feel with the Ecotec! I loved mine!

RvtRvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Lumina 3.8
Wow mate this car has come along way!! Haven't been on here in like 6 months and it looks like a completely different car :p

How good do the manuals feel with the Ecotec! I loved mine!

Thanks man its nice to see people actually notice lol.

Yeah I definitely will never buy an auto again. Its so much better having a manual and the Ecotec is a lot of fun, every time I drive the commy I get a little smile lol.

You upgraded to an 8 yeah? Liking it so far?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Yeah man.. It looks bloody beautiful! Good work :)

The Ss is bloody awesome man.. It blew me away! Only a stock 225kw ls1 with a cat back so I can't wait to fell the power when I mod it ;)

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Big fan of the exterior changes, not usually in agreeance with monaro mockups but its very clean, cant say that the missmatched ss interior in red really works on a v6, but everyone to their own, nice set of lowered springs and tough rims will set that exterior right off once you have those rear tail lights in

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
By the way I'm digging those exhaust tips! Any chance you can upload a close up picture?!

RvtRvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Lumina 3.8
Yeah man.. It looks bloody beautiful! Good work :)

The Ss is bloody awesome man.. It blew me away! Only a stock 225kw ls1 with a cat back so I can't wait to fell the power when I mod it ;)

Aw very very jealous man :D Once Im off my p's will definitely be looking at an SS. Hows your fuel usage now..? Not being a smart ass just curious.

Big fan of the exterior changes, not usually in agreeance with monaro mockups but its very clean, cant say that the missmatched ss interior in red really works on a v6, but everyone to their own, nice set of lowered springs and tough rims will set that exterior right off once you have those rear tail lights in

Thanks man! Yeah its definitely very unique and when modifying cars that's what its all about :)
I 100% agree about the Seats though. ####ing terrible, I hate the fact that they say 'SS' on them. Black leather replacement covers are currently being made up :)
Definitely agree about the wheels and lowering too, Not sure how low I'll go yet though. Don't want to lose to much functionality, was thinking Super Lows should be ok?

By the way I'm digging those exhaust tips! Any chance you can upload a close up picture?!

Sure thing man. Il hunt around my PC and see if I have an photos otherwise il take some tomorrow. Need any specific angles?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Fuel usage varies a lot! If driving like a normal person I can get 500k's to a tank.. Maybe more. If giving it a hard time I can get as low as probably 250-300k's lol.

Nah just a close up.. If you can :)

RvtRvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Lumina 3.8
Fuel usage varies a lot! If driving like a normal person I can get 500k's to a tank.. Maybe more. If giving it a hard time I can get as low as probably 250-300k's lol.

Nah just a close up.. If you can :)

Wow thats actually not as bad as i thought it would be! I bet you get a nice feeling when you give it a bit haha

Manual conversion would of made this thing beast!

Aw man you have no idea. The first week of having it manual was so much fun lol