Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RVX 219,VX,R8 Kit, 18" Chromes,Airbrushing,Leather Seats,Billet Mods.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
just wondering what engine mods you have done to get 135rwkw? i had a look at your list but nothing stands out to give u that power? would be nice to know then i can do it to mine?

ps. is it the ss floor mats? jks

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
just wondering what engine mods you have done to get 135rwkw? i had a look at your list but nothing stands out to give u that power? would be nice to know then i can do it to mine?

ps. is it the ss floor mats? jks
10mm leads irridium spark plugs, k and n pod filter, 2 3/4" exhaust,hihg flow cat,71mm throttle body, pacemakers helps. dyno sheet will be up next week some time hopefully buy the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

LM8185

293.7rwkw/577.9nm VZ SSZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Nice looking car mate, but have to agree about the badges. My car puts out 183.4rwkw and its a V6. There is nothing wrong with a V6 mate, be proud of what you have.

I love the engine cover mate, air-brushing looks trick as, and the wheel and brake combo looks really good too. Calipers look sexy as.

Also is it an ex-copper or something? Trying to work out how you have an Automatic V6 putting out 135rwkw with the mods listed. Mods you listed on an auto would usually put you up around 135-145rwhp.

If somehow you do have a monster V6 that is putting out 135rwkw, then how much do you want for it, cos i would love to strap my blower to a 135rwkw N/A Ecotec and see how much it goes up!

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
not ex cop car, dyno sheet be up with in a week hopefully. everyone says its to high i think its a small number considering its only 6 years old with 80,000 kms on it
d&t dyno read about 135
aussie discount mufflers read 135 as well
it maybe off 1 or 2 kws
im getting a dyno at kpm motersport next monday so then everyone can see the sheet

your car is great heaps of power! yours is heaps better than mine great job

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Nice looking car mate, but have to agree about the badges. My car puts out 183.4rwkw and its a V6. There is nothing wrong with a V6 mate, be proud of what you have.

I love the engine cover mate, air-brushing looks trick as, and the wheel and brake combo looks really good too. Calipers look sexy as.

Also is it an ex-copper or something? Trying to work out how you have an Automatic V6 putting out 135rwkw with the mods listed. Mods you listed on an auto would usually put you up around 135-145rwhp.

If somehow you do have a monster V6 that is putting out 135rwkw, then how much do you want for it, cos i would love to strap my blower to a 135rwkw N/A Ecotec and see how much it goes up!
Nice post man,im sure scott (rvx 219) will appreciate ur comments dude. Guess everyone will have to wait and see how far this things goes and how much pwr can be made.Got few bits for the vn dude check her out in the vn ride section

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
thanxs mate,its 135 at the wheels plus im getting a bigger throttle boby next week with roller rockers and maybe cam so it will push it up closer to you v8 boys

mate must be one hell of a throttle body. I got 230rwkw, keep trying.:thumbsup:
PS. V8 badges got to be worth 10rwkw. Take them off mate. DO yourself a favour. Other than that its a really nice V6 commodore

Last edited by a moderator:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
not ex cop car, dyno sheet be up with in a week hopefully. everyone says its to high i think its a small number considering its only 6 years old with 80,000 kms on it

of course its high. why would you expect higher? a stock v6 puts out around 115rwkw. explain where the extra power comes from?

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
You've put an exhaust on and painted the engine cover, the power figure dosn't add up. If you wanted a SS why didnt you buy one, take the badges off, looks silly.

Oh yeah, if its supposed to be a "SS look alike" then why does it have a Clubby kit?

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
You've put an exhaust on and painted the engine cover, the power figure dosn't add up. If you wanted a SS why didnt you buy one, take the badges off, looks silly.

Oh yeah, if its supposed to be a "SS look alike" then why does it have a Clubby kit?

Mack, hes basically saying his stock NA Ecotec (with exhaust of course) has the same power as your HSV enhanced 5L with all your mods. Something does not add up my friend, and one thinks its the quoted power figure.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Mack, hes basically saying his stock NA Ecotec (with exhaust of course) has the same power as your HSV enhanced 5L with all your mods. Something does not add up my friend, and one thinks its the quoted power figure.
My GTS pulls more power now I know it, not proven by dyno yet but I can defiantly tell there is a big gain from that first dyno. But yeah, that old figure is when it wasn't running as good.