Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

********s & shopping centre carparks

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
I do that too,another you do is park in between two nice cars that you can see the owners realy care about and would be too scared of damaging their pride and joy by hitting yours
Yeah thats a good idea but when your car is their all day you dont know who parks their next.The only thing to do is park as far away as you can & walk.

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
ok well just wait until one day when the car park is full and some angry driver sees your car in 2 spots. im sure he will think about walking past your car with his key in his hand

usually dont go when shops are busy anyway maybe thats why i've gotten away with it for the past 13 years

UPLAWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VT Commodore Equipe
yeah its a pain in the ass...i saw some indian bloke try reverse park into a spot at a station near my joint and fkn slammed right into a P Plater car ( worst reverse job in history, he did it way too fast like he was a racing car driver or somin )....then he tried to pull a runner, while me n some mates hauled abuse, but i got the ****s number plates and put it on the wipers of the driver

my good deed for the year

Crimson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 Lumina + VN S
Pisses me off major, some people have No respect...

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Yea, sucks, i avoid shopping centres for shopping... P Plates on a new vehicle is a target for some people. I only got one shopping centre... where i work. And even then i either use the concrete pillars OR use the staff carpark (usually parking next to cars i know stay there all day).

I was thinking about having cameras running in my car all the time. Was mainly aimed at driving, the system was a success at first in my temp car before i got my VY, but when i got it i didn't need to set it up anymore! Lately i've been thinking that i need it for when driving, so many retard drivers out there! It's possible that it could be usefull at shopping centre carparks too! :D

cjcrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Dude, i do exactly the same as you, never been scratched or hit. But I do it at the furtherest point where the fat ppl are too lazy to park cos they have to walk!!!

UPLAWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VT Commodore Equipe
Yea, sucks, i avoid shopping centres for shopping... P Plates on a new vehicle is a target for some people. I only got one shopping centre... where i work. And even then i either use the concrete pillars OR use the staff carpark (usually parking next to cars i know stay there all day).

I was thinking about having cameras running in my car all the time. Was mainly aimed at driving, the system was a success at first in my temp car before i got my VY, but when i got it i didn't need to set it up anymore! Lately i've been thinking that i need it for when driving, so many retard drivers out there! It's possible that it could be usefull at shopping centre carparks too! :D

lol thats fairly extreme, having cameras running, but i guess it'd work pretty well if you got hit and the **** did a runna

**** on a new topic.....i HATE those people who will park right next to me when the car park is basically empty and theirs a shitload of other spots....its like they want me to get pissed off, or watch me circle my car to see if they dinted me lol

hsvmad86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
i agree with all of you.... people have no concern or take any care with things that aren't theirs.... that's why i've got a 40-50cm paint deep squiggly scratch all up my passenger side front quarter.... because some inconsiderate f***stick decided that my car was too nice as it was, and must have ran his keys along it for fun.... much like all of you, if i catch anyone even BREATHING near my car in a wrong fashion, their a** is grass!!!

ACEMonkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Acclaim S1
Most carparks will have security camera surveillance. You can approach centre security and ask them to review the footage for you. Hopefully the images are clear enough to spot the offender's plates or something.

VTO11

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
have you ever thought perhaps the wife drove into something? then used the old someone drove into me excuse?