Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Same Gender Flirting

Status
Not open for further replies.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Meh, i share the same opinion as alot of people.
Its just how you go about expressing it. You've gotta have respect for people. Otherwise you might as well be an animal.

lepht93

Well, you're wrong.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore Executive
Meh, i share the same opinion as alot of people.
Its just how you go about expressing it. You've gotta have respect for people. Otherwise you might as well be an animal.

well now thats not entirely fair, a public display of affection between a guy and a girl is acceptable, but when 2 guys or 2 girls do it, it becomes sickening and gross, yet people say theyre alright with gays? Double standards aren't equal and the matter will never be resolved until it is equal.
and even though people may share your opinion on homosexual affairs, it doesn't make it any more 'okay', nor less offensive to those who have to suffer enough without having another person jump on the band wagon.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't have to like it but I've probably gotta tollerate it.
I do find it replusive. And I've as much choice in that as you do in finding men attractive.
That's not to say I find you as a person repulsive, its just the act. As I said, its not a choses reaction its just a natural reaction. As is yours to men.

Where the difference is, I won't king hit you if I see you kissing another bloke. I might think "fuggin yuuuuuuuuuuuuck", and say something to my mates later about it. But you don't have to worry about being assulted.

If that makes sence.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't have to like it but I've probably gotta tollerate it.
I do find it replusive. And I've as much choice in that as you do in finding men attractive.
That's not to say I find you as a person repulsive, its just the act. As I said, its not a choses reaction its just a natural reaction. As is yours to men.

Where the difference is, I won't king hit you if I see you kissing another bloke. I might think "fuggin yuuuuuuuuuuuuck", and say something to my mates later about it. But you don't have to worry about being assulted.

If that makes sence.

You dont have to look at it either. Personally i hate any PDAs (straight people, gay people, anyone).
Once again, we have no choice to find men attractive, i'm sure most gay people would 'choose' not to be if it was that simple......

vsiicalais

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6 Storm
As far as Im concerned people should accept everyone for who they are, not who they are attracted to. We have to accept straight people, doesnt mean we have to like what they do in public or behind closed doors but you dont hear us going around verbally or physically abusing them for it. Straight people generally flaunt that they are able to do what they want in public without knowing they are flaunting it. It can be rather depressing for those who get ridiculed for trying to show their affection towards another person of their gender.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
You dont have to look at it either. Personally i hate any PDAs (straight people, gay people, anyone).
Once again, we have no choice to find men attractive, i'm sure most gay people would 'choose' not to be if it was that simple......

I'm much the same, its disrespectful to everyone around you to have your touge down your GF/BF throat in public anyway.
I didn't argue that you had no choice in the fact, my point was, straight men dont have the choice when it comes to being repulsed when they see two guys kissing. Its a two way street basically.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'm much the same, its disrespectful to everyone around you to have your touge down your GF/BF throat in public anyway.
I didn't argue that you had no choice in the fact, my point was, straight men dont have the choice when it comes to being repulsed when they see two guys kissing. Its a two way street basically.

Actually, guys who are comfortable with their sexuality have no problem with it. Whilst they wont ever do it, they are quite happy to be in the same room as gay couples.....

Either way, my golden rule always is, dont like it, dont look

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
So you're trying to tell me I'm not comfortable with my sexuality?

Don't you think thats a little rich?
I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality.

It's not as if I go around looking for it, to be honest only ever really noticed it once or twice by pure random chance.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
I dont care to read your posts around the forum, but i wanted to see your post in THIS thread only (along with another person who is on my ignore list, yet i read their post in this thread)

You said it quite clearly, a kid raised by lesbians wont learn blokey things. You obviously don't know that different people liek different things (even straight males like 'girly' things)

Your welcome to your opinion. Like i said, discriminating is apart of homophobia, not just being a 'gay basher'. So yes, even tho you have gay friends, you are still homophobic. Seems someone else needs to learn the 'other' meanings of the word homophobia.

This isn't the first post of mine you've replied to since apparently adding me to your 'ignore list'. It's apparent you never actually added me to your ignore list......
I never said kids raised by lesbians won't learn blokey things. You have a terrible habit of misquoting people. I said (as an example) if a boy has 2 female parents, he will miss out the blokey things that only a male parent can share.

Where are these 'other' meanings ? I showed you the definition of homophobia - which clearly doesn't apply to me, so how about you point me to where the 'other meanings' of the word homophobia that you refer to are and how that definition applies to me. No point just making stuff up on the go in order to justify your own carelessness in throwing around terminology you don't even understand the meaning of.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
This isn't the first post of mine you've replied to since apparently adding me to your 'ignore list'. It's apparent you never actually added me to your ignore list......
I never said kids raised by lesbians won't learn blokey things. You have a terrible habit of misquoting people. I said (as an example) if a boy has 2 female parents, he will miss out the blokey things that only a male parent can share.

Where are these 'other' meanings ? I showed you the definition of homophobia - which clearly doesn't apply to me, so how about you point me to where the 'other meanings' of the word homophobia that you refer to are and how that definition applies to me. No point just making stuff up on the go in order to justify your own carelessness in throwing around terminology you don't even understand the meaning of.

some kids grow up without fathers any way lot's of my mate's did as there dad's left them i was lucky to have my old man but my mate's that grew up with there mum's are still fine but one of my mate's was telling me how his brother ws like a dad to him big age differnce and how lucky i was to have my dad so yes i think kids should have a mom and dad but the world aint perfect so this wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.