Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Same Gender Flirting

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
This isn't the first post of mine you've replied to since apparently adding me to your 'ignore list'. It's apparent you never actually added me to your ignore list......
I never said kids raised by lesbians won't learn blokey things. You have a terrible habit of misquoting people. I said (as an example) if a boy has 2 female parents, he will miss out the blokey things that only a male parent can share.

Where are these 'other' meanings ? I showed you the definition of homophobia - which clearly doesn't apply to me, so how about you point me to where the 'other meanings' of the word homophobia that you refer to are and how that definition applies to me. No point just making stuff up on the go in order to justify your own carelessness in throwing around terminology you don't even understand the meaning of.

First of all, you are on the ignore list. If you've ever used ignore, you'd know that you can still 'view post' of any person on your ignore list. Thats what i'm doing in THIS thread to see what you come up with.
You've just said it again, he will miss out on the blokey things only a male parent can offer. What are these things? How is this any different to a single mother?

I already linked from the first dictionary meaning, discrimination is a form of homophobia. its in my post further up (hence why its in quote tags, and not just text in my post that is my opinion)
Since you missed it, heres the 3 most common meanings again
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

M

mwb235

I've held off for 163 posts, i can't stand it any more i gotta have my 2¢...

I'll never understand how a straight guy can even begin to justify having something stuck up his arse!

Darn, no more prostate massagers then. :hmmm:

Prostate, simple.

Ah so that's why i get a bone when choking a turd! :surprise:

Come to think of it, after seeing the ridiculous diameters of some of the old logs i've left behind in the bowl, i'd say a schlong would be both softer and smaller! :kissmy:

Fingers can't do any harm unless you chew your nails afterwards it might give you bad breath :eek:. Otherwise, pull your finger out!

Wow folks this thread's gotta be thread of the year, let's go for 20 pages! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.