Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sam's VN Lexxxcen LS1 T56

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
As much as i wanted to purchase this for myself im glad someone like you got this, can't wait to see another quality build come from this!

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I'm gonna turkey slap it first time i see it parked.

You'll have to wash the big smudge off the windscreen.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Haha, thanks for the comments guys, some of them are pretty humbling! You guys seem to give my build a lot more credit than I do. Really it's just a VN with another motor :)

I'm looking forward to getting it presenting really nicely in the new shell. The white one is really starting to show its age. As much as I'll miss losing the only remaining part of the car that took me to primary school every day, at least I'm keeping it VN so it still sort of counts as the same car.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
having watched lukes build for a couple years i was gutted when i heard it was getting picked apart by buzzards. im glad its in good hands... that look i get when i see this glorious body shell is back...

how i felt when luke dropped the bomb
49.jpg

how i feel again
51s5.jpg

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
This LS1 VN has always been a favourite of mine! - I'm going to be equally happy watching this thread progress as I was updating my own :) - but without the cuts on my hands, empty wallet, or sleepless nights lol!

I'm so happy that it's going to good and capable hands! as well as eager to see how it all comes together!! At one stage it was looking like it might have ended up on Victoria's burnout circuit!

..... but; Sam... if you equip it with a mang-spec V6 and a VE Clubsport bodykit, no amount of combat training is going to save your ass from getting kicked!

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
Haha, thanks for the comments guys, some of them are pretty humbling! You guys seem to give my build a lot more credit than I do. Really it's just a VN with another motor :)

I'm looking forward to getting it presenting really nicely in the new shell. The white one is really starting to show its age. As much as I'll miss losing the only remaining part of the car that took me to primary school every day, at least I'm keeping it VN so it still sort of counts as the same car.

Although a noob here, I've followed both threads. Its nice that you bought the shell.

It didn't die :yahoo:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
any progress for 2014? did the get the husk yet?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I'm gonna turkey slap it first time i see it parked.

You'll have to wash the big smudge off the windscreen.

You will reach that high? Thought the smudge would barely reach the top of the tyre....