Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sam's VN Lexxxcen LS1 T56

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
when its finished you can come down to melbourne for a west gate skate.... :driving:

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
And the collection grows by one..

11072833_10152953280640677_8306079481689292982_n.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Didn't see that one coming.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
OK so basically I have been SUPER lazy with this. Long story involving a shitty relationship breakdown but I am living on the barracks again now and finally in a good position to start working on this (the red car). I am also fighting this weird mental barrier I have where I feel like I can't do it, it's too complex, it's too much work, there is too much to do. I know this is stupid because look what I've done with the white car, but it's in my head nonetheless.. I just need to muster the courage to actually start somewhere and I think (hope?) it'll all begin to flow nicely from there.

Meanwhile, I have followed my usual pattern of buying myself something nice whenever life kicks me in the balls, so yes, the collection has grown by one. Grange #0010 really has to go ASAP. Four cars is a little absurd.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
OK so basically I have been SUPER lazy with this. Long story involving a shitty relationship breakdown but I am living on the barracks again now and finally in a good position to start working on this (the red car). I am also fighting this weird mental barrier I have where I feel like I can't do it, it's too complex, it's too much work, there is too much to do. I know this is stupid because look what I've done with the white car, but it's in my head nonetheless.. I just need to muster the courage to actually start somewhere and I think (hope?) it'll all begin to flow nicely from there.

Meanwhile, I have followed my usual pattern of buying myself something nice whenever life kicks me in the balls, so yes, the collection has grown by one. Grange #0010 really has to go ASAP. Four cars is a little absurd.

That sucks mate, take some more pics of the new ride though to entice us! haha can't wait to see you getting to work on this thing, i'm sure you won't have much of an issue with it!

Clint_G

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SS
Nice ride sam. I saw this on the back of a tow truck driving past my work yesterday. More info on it is a must.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Here's the info I have been given:

Specs:
Tunnel rammed LS1 making 450rwhp, 12:1 compression, camshaft is a 239/243 on a 112 LSA, tie bar lifters, double valve springs
Heads are CNC ported 241 cast, shaved 0.050" and reseated valves
HPC coated 1 7/8" headers
25% underdrive pulley set
Flowed GM injectors
High rise manifold with twin 1000CFM throttles
Walbro in-tank pump
Exedy clutch
GM Motorsport Ripshift
4.11:1 spooled diff
Harrop 4 piston brakes
Simmons FR20, colour coded
Suspension is 'bagged all round with TSS gear
HSV Coulson trim
VY HSV steering wheel, HSV dash, Carbon fiber surround ec.. plenty of other stuff not listed
This car is lucky to have done 100km since being built, everything in the driveline is new right down to the clutch and diff.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
all that power and 1 inch of tire sidewall lol... looks fully sick....