Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SatNav for HOLDEN VF Commodore | version 5 | 2013 – 2017 | 8″ inch (Kayhan Audio)

SS Chris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Series 1 UTE
Yes it takes about 2-4 seconds to turn on. Sometimes if not use for a while it does a complete power cycle that lasts 6-10 seconds.

SS Chris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Series 1 UTE
Update on the interference...

I have managed to reduce it dremantically by moving the 4G antenna high up into the dash. The video said to place it on the head unit, but for some reason that causes interference. I also made sure all unused wires and RCA jacks were tapped with duck tape.

Overall very happy with the setup and it's just nice to press the steering wheel control and say to Google Assistant take me to this destination without touching Google Maps on the head unit.

I a bit of a performance to set up, but overall well worth it.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
How many ducks does it take to make a roll of duck tape? Asking for a friend... :cool:
Little known fact … the Duck brand duct-tape was created by Daffy Duck. He knew his on-screen persona would mean not being taken all that seriously, and that as a result he could launch a successful product without others copying … ‘til it was too late & he had market dominance.