Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Scan Tool

TheTeese

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Ute
Hi All,

Well the dreaded Engine light came on the VE ute and after going to a mechanic i crapped my pants and decided i have to know if this guy was taking the piss.... I went to Supercheap and bought the Tool Pro 126 and stuck it up the VE arse and YEP.... The Mechanic was taking the piss...... Thx Super Cheap......

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hi All,

Well the dreaded Engine light came on the VE ute and after going to a mechanic i crapped my pants and decided i have to know if this guy was taking the piss.... I went to Supercheap and bought the Tool Pro 126 and stuck it up the VE arse and YEP.... The Mechanic was taking the piss...... Thx Super Cheap......
And?

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
And ?

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Hi All,

The Result was ?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hi All,

So it was a supercheap thrill sticking a scan tool up your ass in the VE?

Did the poo stay in your butt, or did it flow out easier once you had finished?