Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SCHO3Y's 2008 Omega

schoey3

Bass heads ' r ' us
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE Omega, 03 VY Exec
Whatever you decide to go with I just read your first post again and if I were you I'd go the Alpine system over the Holden iQ, you'll get far better bang for buck.

yeah i was considering the alpine but my mate was like that is a waste of money.....

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
iPad mini install!! :) But for real Mate thats a nice looking Omega well done! A lot of work has gone in to this and it looks tops. Oh but HIDs in reflectors :-/ should get the SSV headlights ASAP.

johnzombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
iPad mini install!! :) But for real Mate thats a nice looking Omega well done! A lot of work has gone in to this and it looks tops. Oh but HIDs in reflectors :-/ should get the SSV headlights ASAP.

+1 for the projectors. I had HIDs in reflectors for around 6 months cos I couldn't afford the projector lights. Didn't have any trouble with the 5-0 but I had a LOT of people high beaming me since my lights were blinding them, even though I aimed them downwards a bit.

The projector lights don't only make HIDs legal and not blinding to oncoming traffic, but they make the car look a lot more upmarket I think.

schoey3

Bass heads ' r ' us
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE Omega, 03 VY Exec

yeah i have been thinking about it but thought it might be that too much work maybe later down the track i will get to it

+1 for the projectors. I had HIDs in reflectors for around 6 months cos I couldn't afford the projector lights. Didn't have any trouble with the 5-0 but I had a LOT of people high beaming me since my lights were blinding them, even though I aimed them downwards a bit.

The projector lights don't only make HIDs legal and not blinding to oncoming traffic, but they make the car look a lot more upmarket I think.

yeah i was considering to do the headlights next, then the exhaust system needs to be upgraded ####ed up my cat...... kept smashing it on speed bumps

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
saw this tonight, nice looking ve

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Had a quick look at it too , looked good man

schoey3

Bass heads ' r ' us
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE Omega, 03 VY Exec
Had a quick look at it too , looked good man

haha cheers man yours was a nice view kept me entertained when sliding a little bit just coming out of fountain gate haha

schoey3

Bass heads ' r ' us
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE Omega, 03 VY Exec
also guys here is the pics from port melbourne car meet last night thanks to Jecs

scho3y.jpg

scho3y2.jpg