Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Schools urged to install free condom machines

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Schools urged to install free condom machines - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

FPV chair Sally Cockburn says having free condoms in high schools would be the perfect start.

"For year 11 and 12 I think that having a free condom vending machine in their common room is a reasonable thing," she said.

I think yes this is a fantastic idea and the Concept behind this is alright

But

Going to an All Boys Private school i could only see this ending one way and i am sure everyone would know how this would turn out.

And just for laughs look at the Family Planning Victoria spoke's woman's last name
Sally Cockburn

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What a joke. Why is it a schools responsibility to make sure deadshits that are screwing around are protected? If you dont want kids, dont have sex. Otherwise it is high bloody time the deadshit parents took some responsibility and armed THEIR children with what they need.

What an absolute discgraceful waste of tax payers dollars.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Bogan breeders breed bogan breeders and the tax payers keep on paying...

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I think the government needs to stop attempting to take control over children and their choices and leave it to the parents. Perhaps intervene WHEN its needed.

If I had a choice, I certainly wouldn't be sending my boys to a school that has condom vending machines, it should be ME, their parent they come to if needed and its MY responsibility to educate my kids on safe sex etc when I think my boys are at a age of understanding and supply them with all things necessary and if need be, condoms. And no I'm not saying I'm perfect and I'll be 100% able to intervene at the right time, but I know my boys better than the silly health minister and can only hope my boys will be educated enough, yet not ready to have sex at the age of 11/12!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
meh if you are old enough to be ####ing you are old enough to buy your own rubbers

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I think they would just be misused, AKA balloons and so forth.

If kids were serious about safe sex then they would go to a local youth centre, Youth refuge or to a sexual education place (Such as The Warehouse in Penrith, NSW)

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I think they would just be misused, AKA balloons and so forth.

If kids were serious about safe sex then they would go to a local youth centre, Youth refuge or to a sexual education place (Such as The Warehouse in Penrith, NSW)

Fail. It's up to the parents! NOT a school, youth center, refuge whatever.

Perhaps spend the money on providing more parental education courses for those dumb enough to think kids just fend for themselves.