Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ScottyVT's Acclaim

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Yeah still after a 5ltr,but if i havent got one wen i get off my p's(start of march) then ill include gen3's. Im goin to just save for a while, but I check carsales nearly everyday to see whats up for sale. I havent driven a 5 litre yet, only my bosses cv8z and his ssz crewy. Had a massive grin on my face when i had drive monaro home cos he got to spastic at footy trainin one night, i was complainin.

Absolutely love your car mate. Yours has to be one of the best sounding v8's out there.:bow:

Last edited:

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Well after 18 months I finally got my car booked in to get the exhaust done, gettin the usual catback 2.5" redback with a dual tip.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Cheers mate. Yeah it is an odd colour. Yours looks good mate.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
****, 18months to get an exhaust... lol. ive had mine abt 6weeks,a nd i still aint got mine done. But just sold a fridge, so im nearlly threre.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Well after having my car booked into get the exhaust done last friday, i ended up goin home with out it gettin done. Booked it in on the monday after the guy told me $260 for a catback. Rocked up on the friday and tells me he hasnt got the rear pipes in, might come in on the 1pm delivery and should be ready by 4pm. I was quite annoyed at that, but even more annoyed when he told me it would be $650. WHAT THE?! 2 and a 1/2 times the original price.

Told him he told me $260, he recalculated it and told $550. I said no thanks and left. :ranting::ranting:

Anyone recommend a good exhaust place in the SE suburbs of vic?? I live in kilsyth sth so any help would be great.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
geeez, we are both after exhausts now.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Work is good... not that busy considering it Sexmas time.
How ur work going?
For exhausts... ring fast fit, and see what theyll charge.