Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Scum thiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Well i'm full blooded white and i don't see the need to state this to defend or attempt to defend what idiots of the same skin colour do or do not do. Yes there are idiots out there, always have been always will be (obviously regardless of background), let them defend themselves. No need at all to jump to some fools defence purely because they have the same skin colour as yourself, or an eight or whatever. Lol at the fools thinking they can get their hands on pistols or long arms in anything but a safe, they should try the local biker gang headquarters and see if they have any luck.

LMAO :rofl:

Could please point out to me where i have defended these 'fools', i said i don't like generalizations it would not matter what we were discussing, i also referred to them as ********s, i'm still astounded at how you've come to the conclusion that i am defending them. As for accusing me of defending them simply because they are of the same race, is really just a assumption isn't it, in fact your entire post is based on assumptions, none of the comments in my post suggests anything you've written.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
just remember this is not all Aboriginals, I have met a lot of really good ones (me being one of them), i am not full blood

Then you're not an Aboriginal. Plain and simple.

Yeah yeah I know you are recognised by the government if you are up to 1/16th but that's just bullshit!

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
**** mate that sucks hardcore. That would be devastating. Feel for ya. Before you leave, you should pay the shits a visit and break their legs, thats the only way some people will learn. Funny thing is, the cops will probably be quick to charge and arrest you, yet it never seems to work both ways. At least you have the satisfaction of knowing they were caught and charged.

Last edited by a moderator:

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Then you're not an Aboriginal. Plain and simple.

Yeah yeah I know you are recognised by the government if you are up to 1/16th but that's just bullshit!

I have Aboriginal heritage then, are you happy now?
I agree, i don't claim it, so no problem thier.

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
thats roeburne for ya, google map it, see all the busted up cars out the front of each house, new 4wd;s in the driveways, - the place is a hole. (im with ya douggie)

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
thats roeburne for ya, google map it, see all the busted up cars out the front of each house, new 4wd;s in the driveways, - the place is a hole. (im with ya douggie)

LOL well done for checking it out. They cleaned up before google maps came through as well!! I am not over exhagerating (however ya spell it) any thing i have said. This place is a hole!

A house in town is known as "centrelink" because all the pension money go's through the one house over a poker game.
For anyone playing at home on google maps, see if u can find the "bronx" or the "village" in roebourne. Population of 1000 and an average to 14 something people per house! Reason they are so crowded is because all the relatives come in from surrounding stations.

Kids roam the streets at night because the parents are drunk and the kids feel safer on the streets in packs. I have seen brutal punchups with groups of 6 year olds! no joke.

EDIT - Poor guy above me has also been lucky enough to tour roebourne

Last edited:

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
yeh once or twice, i dont envy u my friend, not in the slightest.... hows ur leg anyway dude

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Definately getting better! Couple weeks and should be back to pretty good!

Am going to avoid the bike for a while though!.

Shaz77

I D TEN T Error (ID10T)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Restoring VN Wagon
Sorry to hear about your car and your house, thankfully though yourself and family weren't hurt and regardless of anything else that's the most important thing. My house has been broken into and my daughter's photo's stolen, a house break in is very violating regardless of who did it and i feel for your whole family as you go through this. As for the car desperate people go to desperate measures, i can attest to that a few weeks ago we had someone try to steal our MAGNA... yes you read it right a magna lol our dog barked and hubby went out and managed to catch the guy who did it only to get stabbed by the guy. Thankfully it wasn't to severe which is why i'm so glad you and your family weren't hurt during it all, everything else if need be can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.