Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

seat covers on new ve

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
haha Ben yes ur probably right. will do as you and tin snips suggest to try protect the leather, and then prob just enjoy! - now that im living in Vic the leather in Summer should hopefully not be too much of a problem (esp once i get my windows tinted). Plus, just havent seen any seat covers yet that I like for the seat shape. always intended on getting seat covers for the crewman but didnt get around to it (well i did for back seats as they were my "boot" but never on the front) unless i see seat covers that look the goods, i'll scotch guard instead! and keep a strict eye on my passengers ;)

Hey, missed the bit about them being leather. Don't use scotchguard! There's a product called Prima Nourish. You can get it from ZAS Car Detailing Products : The Best Car Wax, Car Polish, Meguiar's Car Care Products & More . It's a sensational product, not at all greasy, super easy to use and doesn't cost the earth. I'm really liking the prima range of car care products at the moment. Autoglym is a good 'off the shelf' product range too. You can pick that up at repco and autobarn. I don't really like meguiars products as the results only last about a minute.

--Ben--

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SV6 ute
On the note of leather seats,mmmmmm goodness, anyone know where I can get leather seat covers, or are they a replacement material for the cloth?? Have seen them once before on some website, can't remember whiich one, nor did it have a price., I live in Perth.
I'm tired of crappy fitting fading cloth seat covers, don't like sheepies either, me wantz leather:smoking:

--Ben--

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SV6 ute
Cheers for links, damn those genuine ss covers are exspensive, and just synthetic too.
Proseat look reasonable, didn't see any Ve but.
The search continues...

ads18x

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Ute
ads18x - what do the rm ones look like? which ones are they? if u have a pic id like to see them.
also does anyone have a pic of the holden seat covers? i just bought a VE sedan and even tho has leather seats i thinking if i see some seat covers i like i might as well protect the seats from being wrecked by me and my passengers!

Sorry for late reply, this is what i have. The longhorn mesh 60's.
R.M.Williams | The Bush Outfitter

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Sorry for late reply, this is what i have. The longhorn mesh 60's.
R.M.Williams | The Bush Outfitter

I used to have the big RM logo on the back window on my old ute for a while a few years ago - liked it at the time - but when you spend a lot of the time driving through sydney CBD, you are invariably accused of being a wrestling nerd! (The rock has a very similar tattoo, apparently!)

ads18x

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Ute
I used to have the big RM logo on the back window on my old ute for a while a few years ago - liked it at the time - but when you spend a lot of the time driving through sydney CBD, you are invariably accused of being a wrestling nerd! (The rock has a very similar tattoo, apparently!)

lol yeah you get that

The_Doctor

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2 Redline
My 2 cents: get the genuine Holden seat covers, they are designed solely for your seats. I have leather and i will be getting them but tossing up between them and the lambs wool inserts.