Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Second hand ZB's

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
i am facing an issue now with what to replace my rs with, its been an awesome vehicle but it is aging and i am looking for something to replace it.
the wife wants a sportage and if i was going that route i would just get the 23/24 stinger, i have even considered the latest model zb vxr i could find.

i considered the ev route but that is not really worth the hassle atm, try again in 10 years lol.

everything is just so bland these days unless you want to spend way too much for a daily driver :(

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have never seen a Holden Insignia on the road, doesn't mean they are not out there, just invisible in traffic.
Same for the Cascada. Looked at one in a showroom when they were new, but again, not on the road.
Numbers must be very few.

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Another little thread hijack, but today I saw a white ZB liftback with a huge tacked on bonnet bulge, a WRX like spoiler, wheels and I think stripes, all in black... It looked hideous with these mods :D

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Thread hijack ............. I saw a parked Holden Insignia VXR today. Nice looking bit of metal, and looked at Carsales to see what they are.
2.8 turbo V6, AWD, and good looking interior, from about $16K. Getting parts and service might be a PITA.
Interesting ?
The 2.8TT V6 is pretty cool... It's also found in some Saab products and other GM stuff around the world, and some of them were manufactured at Fishermen's Bend as it was a GM High Feature V6...

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Another little thread hijack, but today I saw a white ZB liftback with a huge tacked on bonnet bulge, a WRX like spoiler, wheels and I think stripes, all in black... It looked hideous with these mods :D
Some people have no taste at all.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
that was sleek the elite in the new bad wog with fully sick subwoofas :D

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
that was sleek the elite in the new bad wog with fully sick subwoofas :D
LOL... The driver looked like a middle aged Aussie bloke which was the worst thing because you'd think he'd know better...

Maybe he can give me his ZB and I can give him my Camira ;)