Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Selling 2011 VE S2 SSV Ute with Sandman canopy in Karma (Auto)

ssvvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII SSV Ute with Sandman canopy
ITEM: I am regretfully having to sell my much loved SSV ute with 'Sandman' canopy. I have had it since new and have taken excellent care of it both cosmetically and mechanically.

I spent over $7000 on extras through the dealer on this one making it rather unique vehicle. It's essential the closest thing you can get to a modern day panel van with all the bells and whistles.

Car Details;

2011 VE Series II SSV Ute, 6 speed Auto in Karma metallic paint, 38000kms on the clock.

Dealer/Factory extras include;

AMCAT 'Sandman' fibreglass canopy with opening side windows and rear de-mister - $5750 value

Reverse Camera (integrated into IQ system) - $500 value

Reverse Sensors - $300 value

Lowered Springs - $500 value

Tinted Windows - $280 value

Paint Protection - $500 value

The Canopy;

For those who don't know, the 'Sandman' canopy is made by AMCAT in Bayswater and only fitted by them as it is permanently bonded onto the ute rather than a bolt on canopy. This company have been making and installing these canopies since the original Holden By Design ones and were even involved with the Holden Mambo Concept Panel Van.

The canopy is fibreglass and colour matched perfectly to the Karma paint. In fact it is the ONE AND ONLY in this Karma colour. (and Holden have stopped offering a Karma ute so this one is one of a kind)

Inside the canopy it is lined with grey automotive carpet and the two side windows (absolutely perfect blind spot windows) pop open for ventilation. There are even two integrated cup holders in the back!

I haven't taken out the tub liner, nor is it carpet lined. I have prewired the rear area with a few pairs of AV wire and power from the cabin for future AV system upgrades.

Condition;

There are a couple of scuffs on the front bumper but I will be having the car professionally detailed and polished and any blemishes fixed up. There are a couple of scratches on 2 of the rims, nothing too major though.

Other than that, this car is tip top and still under warranty of course.

Very sad to see this car go, but I need to down size financially.

Included RWC, new tyres and 45000 dealer service.

Car can be viewed in Yarraville or Port Melbourne

YEAR: 2011

SERIES: VE S2

BADGE: Example: SSV

ENGINE: Stardard 6.0l with AFM

TRANSMISSION: Sports Auto

COLOUR: Karma (Blue)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent

INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent

TYRE CONDITION: Will sell with brand new tyres

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/40/19

ODOMETER: 43200

SERVICE HISTORY: Full Dealer service history – will go in for 45k service pre sale

REGO OF CAR: Victoria

REGO TILL: August 2014

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: Yes

PRICE: $34,000 ono

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Bank Cheque or Direct deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: 0439 441 587

OTHER INFO:

PICTURES: 2011 VE Series II, SSV Holden Ute Auto - Sandman Canopy Panelvan | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Maribyrnong Area - Yarraville | 1018770710