Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

senator kit

slarks

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy sv8
hey im after a senator kit for my car ne 1 know where i can get 1?

nEb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY II Acclaim
im guessing that your gona have to sell both your children and ur wife on the black market if u buy it from GM, lol do a quick google search, im pretty sure that sydney special vehicles website has it, also might be worth googling "AWC" , they make some bodykits also - they might charge u an arm and a leg though,

also ebay might have some - not sure though, never seen them online there

slarks

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy sv8
cheers brother, ssv i could find a wing n they want sumfin like 400 buks for it so they can eat my ****..
ill try the utha 1 u suggested.
thanks cob

nEb.

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY II Acclaim
ur welcome bud, also might be worth giving Carmate a try aswell, they're a tad on the pricey side but they might have what ur after

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Oh great, another replica piece of crap about to hit our roads...oh well its nice to laugh at the wannabe's.

Do something original....

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Oh great, another replica piece of crap about to hit our roads...oh well its nice to laugh at the wannabe's.

Do something original....

LOL, I'm with you on this one minux, but I've given up trying to tell people about fakes/wannabe's/bastardising their cars. It's like beating a dead horse. :bang:

You're right, alls I do is laugh at them now....

Burnout_bro

Reaction score
Members Ride
HYPER VX SS/ R33 GTST
if only there were more kits for holdens the only few i have seen are the c2r kit and the fortune kit, and they are fot vt-vx, havnt seen anything for the vy. it makes it hard no one is trying to make a mck up, they just want there car to look better body wise and this is one of the only options.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Minux and Davey g force

You guys need to let up. So what if others want to have cars that look like yours but aren't the real deal? Guys have been building "fakes" since the first GT Falcons and GTS Monaros. Some guys actually have the ability to create cars which are perfect replicas in every way except the precious little badge on the glovebox that says the car is "Build No. XXX".

You might have the brass to buy the real deal, lots of guys (and girls) dont, but can have something that looks just as good. What the hell's wrong with that? I think the term "bastardising" is a bit stiff. I admit that some efforts are so bad they deserve a quick trip to the crusher, but there are some really nice units running around that most young people would be proud to call their own.

I don't own an HSV (and have absolutely no wish to - some genuine HSV body mods SUCK, big time! eg VR GTS - bright yellow, black 3 spokers, 3 foot high push-bar on the boot- YUK!!!) You can drive past me in my ordinary Berlina and I will have be totally unenvious of you. You have your tastes and I (and others) have ours. Let people be what they want and good luck to you both for being able to indulge as you can.

Regards

pj

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Minux and Davey g force

You guys need to let up. So what if others want to have cars that look like yours but aren't the real deal? Guys have been building "fakes" since the first GT Falcons and GTS Monaros. Some guys actually have the ability to create cars which are perfect replicas in every way except the precious little badge on the glovebox that says the car is "Build No. XXX".

You might have the brass to buy the real deal, lots of guys (and girls) dont, but can have something that looks just as good. What the hell's wrong with that? I think the term "bastardising" is a bit stiff. I admit that some efforts are so bad they deserve a quick trip to the crusher, but there are some really nice units running around that most young people would be proud to call their own.

I don't own an HSV (and have absolutely no wish to - some genuine HSV body mods SUCK, big time! eg VR GTS - bright yellow, black 3 spokers, 3 foot high push-bar on the boot- YUK!!!) You can drive past me in my ordinary Berlina and I will have be totally unenvious of you. You have your tastes and I (and others) have ours. Let people be what they want and good luck to you both for being able to indulge as you can.

Regards

pj

here here..
People on their P's cant own 8's but they can make other people think that they do.. who gives a **** if they are posing as a V8 driver.. i would have more respect for someone who has a body kit than for somebody who has a loud, doof doof, stereo.. yet the guy with the body kit is the poser.