Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Series 2 vy what's the difference between a spac and a Calais ?

Mscalaisqueen

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy
Hey guys just wondering if someone can tell me some of the different features are between a series 2 vy Calais and a series 2 vy spac
Had a series 2 vy Calais that I loved but unfortunately was in an accident and she is gone now having a lot of trouble trying to find another but also wouldn't mind an spac but don't know much about them

kazalex

karen
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2,s pack
love mine

Hey guys just wondering if someone can tell me some of the different features are between a series 2 vy Calais and a series 2 vy spac
Had a series 2 vy Calais that I loved but unfortunately was in an accident and she is gone now having a lot of trouble trying to find another but also wouldn't mind an spac but don't know much about them

I don't know the difference,sorry.
But I have an s pac in quicksilver colour.
I absolutely love it.best car I have ever had.
i am sure the calais will have extra luxuries but i don't need them.
the vy s pac has all electric windows.
the design with the front ,back and side skirts is really nice.
it has the sunglass/light combination on the roof.
silver on the hansbrake and gear knob looks really nice.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Climate, leather, different gauge cluster, Different interior accents, different body kit, headlights, tailights, more chrome work.

Mechanically no different though.

R

Risky

The VY Series II update added cruise control, front power windows variable front seat lumbar support, and revised interior trims. Note that not all Series II VY's got power front windows as I'm helping a mate on his VY Series II base ute & it doesn't have it. Also there was a seat belt chime reminder. The seat plugs are different to the Series I. Some Execs/Acclaims/S got the new design instrument cluster. The S also got the SS front bumper as standard. The plugs on the back of the cluster will not fit Series I's. A 245 kW V8 was introduced to sports variants and a sportier repositioning of the Calais model. This repositioning included a subtle body kit, the option of a 235 kW V8 in place of the previous 225 kW and a firmer suspension tune (known as FE 1.5) that was not as stiff as the FE2 suspension on sports variants. The Series II S/Calais got 17" as standard.