Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 holden vy coolant leak

Jamie till

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vy s2 commodore
Hi there I’m new to this so give me a minute cheers Ive got a Holden vy spac series 2 3.8 auto I’ve recently replaced radiator and water pump and now I’m getting a bad leak but it’s not coming from radiator or water pump it seems to be dripping behind the pulleys possibly it’s dripping down and going all over the sump any help would really help I’m stuck scratching my head cheers in advance

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Hi there I’m new to this so give me a minute cheers Ive got a Holden vy spac series 2 3.8 auto I’ve recently replaced radiator and water pump and now I’m getting a bad leak but it’s not coming from radiator or water pump it seems to be dripping behind the pulleys possibly it’s dripping down and going all over the sump any help would really help I’m stuck scratching my head cheers in advance
orings for the heater pipes that go through the tensioner.

Jamie till

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vy s2 commodore
Cheers mate I’ve had a lot all around and also done some research I’ve decided I’ll take the water pump off again and Check the gasket turns out it wasn’t sealed properly so it was dripping out but the obvious eye couldn’t see it so I’ve just resealed and waiting for it to dry hopefully it fixes the problem cheers