Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

-= Series III L67 VS Ute =-

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
got around to changing brake pads as they were rooted lol could just peel off the last tiny bit of pad on the old ones wasnt good lol, also headin back down the 1/4 mile wednesday or saturday for some new times, would be happy with mid to low 15s

Good Luck with your race. Be sure to let us all know how it goes. :driving:

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
Good Luck with your race. Be sure to let us all know how it goes. :driving:
Cheers mate will do

Maybe even a really high 14 once your diff gears are in???
haha that would be awesome, really need to get those 3:9s but the money is being spent on engine parts once i get around to doing it.... tax time soon so that will help :)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
Yeah I wanna get 3.7's and hopefully get into the 14's just haha might happen might not but I wanna have an l67 built ready to drop in once I hit my opens aswell

we can only try my friend haha, im in the same boat as you go on my opens in october, got all my cash for the rebuild parts. i just dont want to say goodbye to it :( haha aahh well will be worth it when its done im sure

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
Ok so test'n'tune last night was not as good as i wanted but ran a 15.5, preety sure it was 16.1 last time. it has just made me want to hurry up and finish this other engine so i can get out of these dam 15s lol

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Ok so test'n'tune last night was not as good as i wanted but ran a 15.5, preety sure it was 16.1 last time. it has just made me want to hurry up and finish this other engine so i can get out of these dam 15s lol

At least it was an improvement on last time. And you have an idea of improvements to help get time's down next time.