Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shane Warne dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Tin foil Baz !
Just keeping taking those sweet, beautiful, tasty jabs. We have far too much traffic as it is. Needs to be thinned out a bit.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
WE do have to much traffic but if you think a vaccine is going to solve your traffic issues you'll be waiting a long time. Much better odds if people start doing extreme dieting like old Warne did.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
WE do have to much traffic but if you think a vaccine is going to solve your traffic issues you'll be waiting a long time. Much better odds if people start doing extreme dieting like old Warne did.
True, it's going to take a few years before we see any noticeable thinning of the herd but your point is also valid although far less common. For traffic to reduce we need to see a far more accurate and widespread campaign such as the current one. I'm actually glad that the government cares as much for the traffic problem as I do.

On poor old Warney (who seemed like a pretty likeable fella); I'm guessing not many have seen the photos of his motel room shortly after. Not good. If people want to believe diet made his heart explode that's their prerogative.

However, we digress. The great news is that's one less car on the road at least and that's a win for us all.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Link to Photos?

Official police reports say the room was clean but then how long were his mates cleaning the room before emergency services arrived? More interesting is the official cause of death was "natural causes". If drugs or other issues caused his death I'd image it would be listed or simply the government is covering up his death because they don't want Thailand tainted with the death of your superstar.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Link to Photos?

Official police reports say the room was clean but then how long were his mates cleaning the room before emergency services arrived? More interesting is the official cause of death was "natural causes". If drugs or other issues caused his death I'd image it would be listed or simply the government is covering up his death because they don't want Thailand tainted with the death of your superstar.
Photos are circulating in alt-media and non-controlled social sites. LOTS of blood. Very far from "clean". Official response is "yeah, all that blood everywhere is just from us and his friends trying to resuscitate him" lol. That must be some strange method of extended and hyper-enthusiastic resuscitation that I've never seen before. You're right about his mates. They were in his room for 20 minutes before the paramedics were called.

Plus, think what you like about the poxxine. some are fine with it and many are clearly injured. Official documents confirm that. He may have just been unlucky but a normal death from a normal heart attack it was not. Lots of shenanigans at least. I think we've learned to never trust anything the must scream media or government tells us true. If we want to know the truth we have to dig around a bit but it's all out there. I didn't go looking. I just bumped into it but yeah, those photos...not good.

Edit: I'm not going to post them on here. People can go and find them for themselves. They're not hard to find. Not sure if google will list them though.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Photos are circulating in alt-media and non-controlled social sites. LOTS of blood. Very far from "clean". Official response is "yeah, all that blood everywhere is just from us and his friends trying to resuscitate him" lol. That must be some strange method of extended and hyper-enthusiastic resuscitation that I've never seen before. You're right about his mates. They were in his room for 20 minutes before the paramedics were called.

Plus, think what you like about the poxxine. some are fine with it and many are clearly injured. Official documents confirm that. He may have just been unlucky but a normal death from a normal heart attack it was not. Lots of shenanigans at least. I think we've learned to never trust anything the must scream media or government tells us true. If we want to know the truth we have to dig around a bit but it's all out there. I didn't go looking. I just bumped into it but yeah, those photos...not good.

Edit: I'm not going to post them on here. People can go and find them for themselves. They're not hard to find. Not sure if google will list them though.

Post the link then

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore

I watched my father die from a Pulmonary embolism, the amount of blood was amazing, it was coming out in big thick clots.

So far no autopsy has been released, but, as usual, arm chair experts are now experts on causes of death, because some nutter posted some random thoughts on some random website, so, it must be true, don't you know

People really need to learn about what they are posting before they post

Meh, alot of the "idiot traffic" that gets posted here at least supplies some LOLS for the more sane, less crazy people

CliveSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Thunder Ute - L76 Auto
Sudden and unexpected heart problems and/or deaths can result from the Covid Vax. Could this be another cover up? Will we ever know the truth about Warnies vax status or the real cause of his death? R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.