Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Shed Clear out: VN-VS parts Mostly 5 litre bits.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
been 19 days from when i paid, regulator still a no show and not answering pm replies. starting to this this is a rip and run.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
been 19 days from when i paid, regulator still a no show and not answering pm replies. starting to this this is a rip and run.

maybe you should take into account it is christmas time. people are busy and mail slows down. this guy is a good seller

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
your only as good as your last transaction, and for me this is the coffin nail to any future business with this member. thanks for your opinion, but no thanks....

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Mate, the reason he isn't replying, is because he is away, i was going to pick up the Pacies off him this weekend but he said i couldn't because he would be on holiday and i'm going to see him next weekend when he is back. Wipe those tears away and relax.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman

He is at this small little car festival called summernats which is why he hasn't been answering his PMs. This is no 'rip and run'...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Not to mention the fact that he probably sent it off just before xmas. Good luck getting something quickly over the xmas / new year period.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
hi_ryder: I did reply to your PM. As i told you, i sent it however it got returned to sender as i got the address wrong...Sorry about that my mistake. As i also told you, i will be away at the Summernats so i wouldn't be back till today and that i would resend it tomorrow, express post at my cost! I don't think i can do anymore than that....

Cobez: PM sent.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
its all good man, i just get a little sour waiting nearly a month for faith based purchase. honestly i was planning on getting the windows tinted before Christmas and with a paralyzed window the money got spent on something else... o well **** happens, next time ill just go to the wreckers instead of being a lazy cu*t and trying to do it through the post

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
im still after a v8 t/b. mate, and those gears if there still up for grabs ;)