Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Can you believe this worthless piece of garbage is at it again! If you haven't seen or read it he's done an interview on Egyptian television bagging this great country and its people. He said "Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people". In the same interview he also says that Muslims have more right to live in Australia than those that descended from British convicts, defended the two Sydney gang rapists that were put away and claims that Islam was here before the first fleet. Parts of the interview were shown on news programs with the translation.

I'm not posting this to flame a race or religious issue. My rage is directed soley at this gutless little turd who has to take off overseas to bag THIS country. I bet he wouldn't have the guts to stand on a podium at Summernats and say this in front of tens of thousands. Or even say these words directly to the Australian people on Australian television. Go on, try to tell us that you were misquoted.... AGAIN!

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
yep **** him...if you dont like it here ...leave

vlmad_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VLCALAISTUBRO&VLSERIES200
i hope he stays in egypt

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
**** that guy off, out of Australia, seriously.
take his citizenship away, pronto.

Yours Sincerly..
Uncovered Meat.

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
If you don't like Australia

**** off and Leave.

Can you imagine what we'd face if we went to an Islamic country and started telling them how to do things... demanding that our values be upheld and then... saying their women are cuts of meat that deserve to be raped (he said this earlier in the year).

We'd be HUNG.

I'm not a racist, I don't view "entire people's" based on one person's actions and words... but the islamic community doesn't do itself any favours. So many people I see from that religion expect to be treated like royalty, while spitting on this country and it's peoples.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
You can't help but have a bit of a giggle at him though, fair dinkum. The bloke's got his head so far up his arse he wouldn't know which way is down. It takes all kinds in this world, and it's just unfortunate that geezers like him have to crop up in positions of influence. *shakes head*

"Their values are upside down... They are... unjust people" - he's probably just a bit cut about getting ticketed doing 62 in a 60 zone ;)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I wonder how many years i'd do if i assassinated this waste of life.
Surely i'd get leniency.

This person is why the islamic community have a bad name, because then other people agree with him and on it goes. I wonder what his ******** friendship community will say to defend him now. O ha wait i already know. " We have misinterpreted what he said"

Just to add a quote.
Alhilali also defended the Muslim men convicted of Sydney's gang rapes, a position that has caused controversy in the past.

"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and it (the sex) was agreed on," he said.

Last edited:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
"hey, stop that" in their native tongue, must mean "oh please dear god, take me now."

>_>

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
"hey, stop that" in their native tongue, must mean "oh please dear god, take me now."

>_>

Seems that way, also seems that we cannot interpret his language, they are already claiming the media has misinterpreted.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
What else can they say? Once he goes and opens his big mouth, the community to do something to try and dampen the blow. They're hardly going to stand up and say "actually, yea, that's exactly what he said, and we all agree wholeheartedly. Go f*ck yourselves," or all hell would break loose.

(btw, I'm lovin' the new avatar minux ^^)