Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
OMFG, Keyster Trads exact words " He was talking of different westerners and was ill-advised and misinterpreted"

HAAHAH, these morons are so full of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Minux that avatar is tops.
When this scum trys to come back in the country they should turn him around and send him back to who ever wants him (his bags are already packed) like the rest of you I'm not racist but this wombat is making all the islamic community look bad because of there support of him. I think Keyster Trad is the sheiks puppet maybe he needs to bugger of to

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
...like the rest of you I'm not racist but this wombat is making all the islamic community look bad because of there support of him.

Mate, don't insult wombats!

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Keysar Trads response this morning.

"I believe his intention was to indicate that we choose to be in Australia because we love Australia, because his Egyptian interviewers were asking him why he stays and puts up with the controversy here."

You can't tell me that these two don't share a double bed when they get together... It's like Mr Smithers and Mr Burns :whistling

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
I wonder how many years i'd if i assassinated this waste of life.
Surely i'd get leniency.

This person is why the islamic community have a bad name, because then other people agree with him and on it goes. I wonder what his ******** friendship community will say to defend him now. O ha wait i already know. " We have misinterpreted what he said"

Just to add a quote.

You would probably get the worst punishment there is. Voted as the next P.M.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
tell him to piss off. thats why the middle wast is so s***, because of their s*** house beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
this scum of a person is why theres so much trouble with the world today, and think theres alot more people like him...

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
this scum of a person is why theres so much trouble with the world today, and think theres alot more people like him...

Right on - that's the bloody problem....

Piss HIM off, there will be another egghead to fill his shoes and start mouthing off.

And what about this "God" anyway - whichever religious interpretation you might take, and whatever name you might refer to him as....

GOD is responsible for more deaths and suffering than any other thing throughout history! Where's his intervention when volcanoes erupt, when tidal waves and earthquakes destroy entire countries, and these bloody bushfires which are burning this country up?? Why can't he do something about the little turd who's lighting the fires around Adelaide????? And why the hell can't he appear in a "vision" to these stupid warring factions and tell them to cut it the **** out????

(LOVE the avatar Minux!!) :rofl:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
This guy really is a clown. They man has a simplified and stereotyped view of Australian History, which really makes me angry after the comments he made... gggrrr And his comment that Muslims were here before British settlement? aaahahahahahaha IDIOT!!! The only main Muslim community in Australia that support this fool are in Sydney. Most Muslims in Melbourne think hes an old fool, and have no respect from him. My boss is Muslim and said the only reason he is still Mufti is because of the Lebonese Muslim community in Sydney, no one else wants him. He only says what he says to get a reaction and berate the media accusing them of having no understanding of the Muslim community. If your not happy with Australian society, values and laws then leave... We don't want you here if you can't accept them.