Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sheik Alhilali at it again

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21189024-421,00.html

So it looks like they may finally p$%s this scumbag off, about time I say. I only wish they were going to give him the golden handshake to shut up. H should have been sacked a long time ago. Oh well hopefully we won't have to hear of any of his disgusting rants in the media anymore. But I am sure they will have someone just as bad to replace him :(

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think his rants will get worse now. But well done on the Muslim leaders of this country getting together and ridding this vermin of his position.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
i agree, bout time they decided to get rid of this welly,(about 18years too late). i couldnt believe it when i first heard his rant on how he reckons muslims r more deserving to live in australia than people who r decendents of british convicts. And its always the same excuse for stupidnence, he always says he was comments were misunderstood or misinterpreted and how he loves australia. Good on the the muslim community for doin something about this clown.:ranting: Maybe someone just needs to give him a wack over the head.:hit: