Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shell V-Power Racing

tbblitz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 L
anyone used this in there vs commodore and is there much power difference

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
I think a few people would be wary of this new shell fuel after all the trouble Optimax caused especially when used on forced induction cars.

tbblitz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 L
i really want to try it because i cant hold second gear in my commodore doing a burnout. ive got exhuast system stage 2 shiftkit and minispool with 3,9s and it only just doesnt hold it.

Bob129

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Series II
put a full tank of it in the vs today..i normally get 300-320kms out of a tank..i'll report back as to whether or not fuel economy and/or power has increased.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
put a full tank of it in the vs today..i normally get 300-320kms out of a tank..i'll report back as to whether or not fuel economy and/or power has increased.

Well you've definetely got problems there anyway...you might want to find out why you can only get 300-320 outta ya tank first...DAMN thats gotta suck with the price of petrol...you should be getting close to the 450 mark which is what I get...400 at least! DAMN!

Cheers, Joe

Bob129

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Series II
haha yer, mite just be my heavy foot....ive got a s/c cai and exhaust too, so u'd think id be gettin better then a max of 350 from a full tank...however having said that, the most ive eva filled my tank to has been like 50L...so maybe my gauge/fuel light is out...or i have a smaller tank...so far i havent noticed much of a difference with the new fuel - apart from the price at the pump! :p