Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooting witness becomes Internet celebrity

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
it was a glock 9... it was awesome.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It's rubbish a moron like this can become famous for nothing...

The bloke who got shot was Assyrian, not a New Zealander or Mauri lad..... She made it sound like they were Kiwi's...

I think people seem to forget that someone got shot....

Actually, she made them sound like wogs, did you actually watch the video lol?

This is what annoys me about the media - it's all about sensationalism! Surely they should check facts etc. before airing these stories.

I hope they throw the book at the stupid cow!

Why would they throw the book at her, what crime has she committed? She didn't make any statement to police, so the only crime committed is that of the pathetic media.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Why would they throw the book at her, what crime has she committed? She didn't make any statement to police, so the only crime committed is that of the pathetic media.

Yeah good point. Just got so wound up about people like her, combined with my utter hatred for media sensationalism, that I saw red.

People wonder why it is I never watch TV or read the rag..... I mean newspapers. This is why!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeah good point. Just got so wound up about people like her, combined with my utter hatred for media sensationalism, that I saw red.

People wonder why it is I never watch TV or read the rag..... I mean newspapers. This is why!

Yeah, getting credible stories is near impossible these days, I mean look at the whole Pauline Hansen fiasco. Even this stupid bitch in Thailand, everything is a beat up. It will only get worse too.

jameswh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S S/C
I really can't believe that this moronic crap is actually considered to be news. This morning, on news.com.au, this brain dead wench is the top headline. I think it's disgusting, to be quite honest. : \

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
I really can't believe that this moronic crap is actually considered to be news. This morning, on news.com.au, this brain dead wench is the top headline. I think it's disgusting, to be quite honest. : \

jeeze.... lemme guess, theres a cure for cancer, or WW3 has started, but NO! A DRUNK GIRL IS TALKING ABOUT WOGZ!

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
ahhh the world we live in.......

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Thing is if people start to turn off the TV and stopped buying papers they would have to entice us all back somehow. Demand intelligent news, informative headlines and ban current affair shows.

Won't happen though. How often do you hear people say 'I watched blah blah last night, as there was nothing else on. It was so awful.' People will sit and watch TV because they are too brain dead and unimaginative to get up, turn it off and find another activity.