Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should I Keep posting useless polls????

How dark can yo go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Vice City, the music rocked and the 80's theme was cool. I still have all the radio stations in MP3 :p

But IV is still awesome with the graphics and functionality, and online play is a bit of fun. Foam I havnt touched the PS3 since that night lol

Me either :) I think you would be sick of doing burnouts for at least the next week :p

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive
haha gta 4 is killer. I loved San Andreas becasue of the **** you could do like mod a car, more options on clothes ect. But 4 is better graphic wise.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
I am gunna say Vice City with San Andreas a close second.

The cars, the music and story were just great in both but both had there own vibe.

I have played through 4 on the pc but the DRM really made it annoying to play.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
what about need for speed (any of them) vs forza 2? or forza 3 if any of you have played it yet. i havent.

Forza 3 is better than Shift, but Shift is still well worth having and is better than Forza 2. None of the other Need for speeds are sims so you can't compare them

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
NFS was good with the mcclaren f1, NFS3 was fun to play hot pursuit, NFSU2 was also pretty fun, NFS: Most Wanted was the best in my opinion, had awesome graphics and playability, and running around free roam doing burnouts in the Porsche in the stadium carpark was good fun until you got picked up by the cops :) NFS: Carbon, was playable but not as fun as Most Wanted, NFS: Pro Street...probably the worst NFS I have ever played, mainly because the graphics are disappointing, and the commentator is annoying...the only good thing I have to say about pro street are the physics are more real, but after patching to 1.1 the game keeps crashing on my system so I've had to roll it back to pre-patch a number of times...I haven't played NFS: shift yet

Status
Not open for further replies.