Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should I Keep posting useless polls????

How dark can yo go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
what's funny though is the handful of pre LS1 cars i've seen with chev badges :p

Why is that funny? GM still supplied motors to chev and holden before the release of the LS1.....

peninsulabands

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ SS 6.0 TUR(i)SMO
toyota soarers are heaps better with a bov. but yesterday i saw some p-plater in a mazda 626 astina who thought he was 'wikkid'

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I do hope some of you realise a blow off valve is not compressor surge, aka "dose"

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
they dont need to be ridiculously loud a good firm dump of the excess air is all thats needed..

and i like the sound,

xulih

Reaction score
Members Ride
silver one
theres nothing wrong with em, its only when ya get the wankers who think they are impressing everyone by making their BOV's go off when they're annoying

xulih

Reaction score
Members Ride
silver one
chevy badges on a v6....never understood that, but the V8's I can kind of understand. But then again can't say I have ever seen a HSV with chevy badges, its always on a SS

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
chevy badges on a v6....never understood that, but the V8's I can kind of understand. But then again can't say I have ever seen a HSV with chevy badges, its always on a SS

Once again, whats the difference between the motors? GM supply VSIX and VEIGHT motors to all of their brands......................

If its ok for one, its ok for the other....

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I seen a chev badge on a rodeo once, that did my head in. :rofl:
Well, i used to campaign strongly against chev badges and got pulled into every arguement on here about them. I've come to the conclusion that if people want to badge their cars with the good 'ole bow tie then that's their buisness. I still don't like it, nor do i have to but each to their own.
For the record, i voted thread done to death and may this be the last one we see, yeah right!:whistling

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I seen a chev badge on a rodeo once, that did my head in. :rofl:
Well, i used to campaign strongly against chev badges and got pulled into every arguement on here about them. I've come to the conclusion that if people want to badge their cars with the good 'ole bow tie then that's their buisness. I still don't like it, nor do i have to but each to their own.
For the record, i voted thread done to death and may this be the last one we see, yeah right!:whistling

usually they have GMC badges on the rodeos around here

Status
Not open for further replies.