Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sidi OTRCAI

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Just thought I'd throw up a teaser...ORSSOM OTR arrived today, . Looks and feels quality, bolted on easily, and started first hit with a few burbles for 30 seconds or so. Will take a few drives for the ECM to adjust but think it will be no dramas based on the quick drive tonight. Will do some K's collect some data and send a few logs off to MACE :driving:. Update on how it goes etc tomorrow......here's a pic :yahoo:

Orrsom 004.jpg

:beer chug:

Last edited by a moderator:

adamenp

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6
is there much of a gain over the growler ? much did the otr set u back if u dnt mind me asking? cheers

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Is a Mafless tune required? or does the MAF mount in it somewhere?

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
VTSS350 - MAF sits behind the OTR in an adapter...nice little rig.

OK...so nothing is ever that simple hey. Getting a couple of DTCs this morning so sent some logs off to MACE to have a look over...hopefully they can be fixed. From a flow perspective I was getting 206g/s through the MAF at 6700RPM with the Growler but with the OTR it is 290+g/s at 6400....massive difference in flow rate. The potential for this to be really nice is there just crossing fingers that tune can be sorted. It pulls harder I must say :)

Last edited:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Good news about the flow rates, would like to know if a tune would sort these out for the standard alloytec.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Looks good Jarp, can't wait to get an OTR for mine...
Steve whats news with the VCM OTR? :p Greg called me the other day, pm me if you can update :)

MACE

Reaction score
Looks good Jarp, can't wait to get an OTR for mine...
Steve whats news with the VCM OTR? :p Greg called me the other day, pm me if you can update :)
Been busy playing documentation :(

I spoke to Greg and will push to catch up with him next week, which would seem appropriate as I have the cams finialised as well :)

I'm aiming for Jan-Feb for it to be released still :)

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Been busy playing documentation :(

I spoke to Greg and will push to catch up with him next week, which would seem appropriate as I have the cams finialised as well :)

I'm aiming for Jan-Feb for it to be released still :)

That's fantastic news!