Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SIXAPPEAL] - HBD Kitted VX

NetJunkie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S S/C
SIXAPPEAL said:
Ebay! :D :bow:

Ahhhh indeed, where would we be without ebay! :thumbsup:

R

ronette

not being negitive or noth'n but woulden't it be cheaper and eaiser to buy a calais or hsv in the first place and then do that other stuff to it eg motor mods (don't want to be all show and no go) cos at the end of the day it is still just a vx acclaim with a six banger in it.

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Power is something I'm definatly not concerned about, and you're not the only one who's said this to me before.. Alot of my friends tell me that, but I'm more into the cosmetics side of things.

And when I bought the car I was going to do it up some how, just happened to head toward the look of a Calais. I'm just happy to say 'Built, not Bought' :)

Chantel

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's supercharged...
ronette said:
not being negitive or noth'n but woulden't it be cheaper and eaiser to buy a calais or hsv in the first place and then do that other stuff to it eg motor mods (don't want to be all show and no go) cos at the end of the day it is still just a vx acclaim with a six banger in it.

If she bought a calais, it would pretty much look like it does now when she bought it. The fact that she bought a stocker acclaim and made it look like a calais shows the ammount of money, time & effort she has put into her car. I think it makes it even more special & what it lacks in power it makes up for it in class & style.
Go michelle, your car is beautiful! :w00t:

V

Vee.X

Chantel said:
If she bought a calais, it would pretty much look like it does now when she bought it. The fact that she bought a stocker acclaim and made it look like a calais shows the ammount of money, time & effort she has put into her car. I think it makes it even more special & what it lacks in power it makes up for it in class & style.
Go michelle, your car is beautiful! :w00t:

Precisely, it deserves every bit of credit it gets. Car looked really good last night Michelle, big thumbs up :king: Hope to cruise with you again soon.

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Thanx my lovlies!

Funny though, I had no idea what I was going to do with the car when I bought it.. I knew I wanted to do something, just all happened to go toward the Calais/Berlina look. But yes, I realise it would have been cheaper to buy a Calais, but that's not what I wanted.. I wanted to make something nice.

Chantel

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's supercharged...
he he! that's it. your like me. your car is always clean

CHECKM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec (well..... kinda)
SIXAPPEAL said:
Power is something I'm definatly not concerned about, and you're not the only one who's said this to me before.. Alot of my friends tell me that, but I'm more into the cosmetics side of things.

And when I bought the car I was going to do it up some how, just happened to head toward the look of a Calais. I'm just happy to say 'Built, not Bought' :)

I swear to god i should get a dollar everytime someone drops my "built not brought" line :bang:

go the show !!!

VL Soldier

The rims maketh the ride!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'87 VL Exec & '95 VS Berlina
Where did you find the pedals Michelle, or are they SS/HSV etc? I wouldn't mind some pedals like that for my VS but alas, they didn't make top quality stuff like that in 95... at least i don't think they did.

SeanV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais V8
Just a quick note to say that I love what you've done with VX - looks awesome :) Well done!!

The bodykit is perfect, the look is spot on.. very nice!