Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slandering Police

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
well i cant say any bad things about police, iv been pulled over twice in my whole 4 years of driving- first time i was in my vp with a mate he put the lights on we pulled over he came to my window and asked for my licence which i gave him- no dramas there so he proceeded to tell me that 3 of 4 of the tail lights werent working (which i got fixed the following week) and i told him thank you for telling me so i dont get pinged in the future, 2nd was a licence chech& rbt no dramas went our seperate ways, im guessing the people that are targeted have a bad driving record (or criminal record), are smartarses when pulled over (will be known as a smartarse to local coppers& pulled over in future more to say what goes around comes around), ********s who like to 'hoon' around and look suspicious & people with illegally modified cars or maybe there are coppers out there who are just plain stalkers but i doubt that

traydog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute eco, VT calais 5.0L
45 and over

Got done 8 months ago 115 kmh in a 60 zone. Cop came up to me letting me know what a dick i was and ripped it up me. went to his car checked out my record 4 pages long.... came back and told me if he was to fine me for 45 and over he'd have to take my license on the spot and impound my car. so he ripped it up me some more and handed me a 15 kmh and over fine and let me drive off. ended up 6 months loss off license. Got back a month ago. Tthere are GOOD COPS out there

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Got done 8 months ago 115 kmh in a 60 zone. Cop came up to me letting me know what a dick i was and ripped it up me. went to his car checked out my record 4 pages long.... came back and told me if he was to fine me for 45 and over he'd have to take my license on the spot and impound my car. so he ripped it up me some more and handed me a 15 kmh and over fine and let me drive off. ended up 6 months loss off license. Got back a month ago. Tthere are GOOD COPS out there

Just like there are **** drivers!

You've proved your worth in that category.

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
If it was me, I would have thrown the book at your face.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob

a good cop would have fined you for the total amount of kms that you did over the limit

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Being a police officer, I can respond to this. In my area alone there are approx 30 burglaries a week, sometimes you can get 10 in a night. Now accompany that with 3 to 4 assault cases a week, 7 to 8 stealings, 1 or 2 frauds, a couple of unlawful woundings, breach of restraining orders, reports to write, court briefs to compile, interviews to conduct, case files to compile.

The list goes on and on. If I had just your burglary to contend with then yes I could most probably have completed the investigation in a night but it would not have been a conclusive investigation which you the public expects from your Police Service.

Simple - I pay for a service by means of taxation and I expect that service to be delivered in a competant and professional way. This case (and you don't know enough about it to comment) was handled *very* poorly.

Reaper

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I was on p plates for 2 years? and got pulled over at least 30 times during that time, I've been pulled over once since (first day I got the VP back into my hometown) in almost 2 decades. Doesn't seem to add up :)

shanecam81

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
just one for the p plate conspiracy theorists, i was on my p's for 12 months and not once was i pulled over, not even at the booze bus, as soon as i was off my p's i got pulled over 4 or 5 times in the next 12 months, only once for doing something wrong, the other times for rbt.as has been said the police have a job to do, dont abuse them when they are just trying to do their jobs and keep you alive and safe.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Just curious, when people are saying the get pulled over for an RBT, are you saying you got flagged down from behind and pulled over, or you got signaled into an RBT queue on the side of the road?