Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

smashed ve ute/story inside

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Seen this parked out there today and was going to come have a look, but had other stuff to do.

Lucky to be alive definitly, but have to agree with Trent. With no quality life he would be a huge burdan (sp?) to his family and friends, if it was me I would much rather just be dead, we live for enjoyment, not for the sake of living.

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Think this is the latest police scare tactic, I headed out to the AFP open day last weekend and they had a car wreck there too with the story and pictures of the crash scene etc. This one was combatting drink driving though, and the driver of the lexus was going about 130 while drunk and crashed, the two in the front survived however the guy in the back seat died, so they were saying that this is the car that xxx took his last breath in. As a teenager it actually makes you think.. Its a change from the usual 'dont speed, dont drink drive'...

Holdens Rule

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais V6
The stupid thing though is that will be guys out there that drive like idiots and think this will never happen to them!

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
quite sad, i tend to agree with everyone here..i've already told my family that if i ever become someone who is brain dead, a quadraplegic (sp?) or any kind of vegitative state..cut me up take wat organs you can and be done with it..i'd rather help other people then live to just exist and become a burden on someone else..i seen my grandmother do it for 6 years to long when my grandfather had a huge stroke..

DARK SIDE

I’ll Fry Your Ricer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 HSV V2 GTS Coupe
These scare tactics by the government, don't normally have the impact that they want them to have. like Holden Ruels said, people just think that it wont happen to them. I think the main thing that stops people speeding is the knowledge that they could get fined or lose their license.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I saw a similar one down Nepean Hwy last Christmas of a smashed Skyline, had a good impact on me, I'm much more cautious on the roads now

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
good to see it though, as ive said many times get these wrecks out so people can see, once youve seen a few it plays in your mind.

As mentioned exactly, he now lives in a shell of a body and is a burden on his family (as sad as that is its the truth).

Show them with the blood stains, that really hits home. Yep, thats where his head went through the windscreen, yep that could easily be yours :rip:

Waste of a car ... waste of a life.

Caity05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6
Makes you take a step back & think ... we had something similar come to school in year 12 and I have to say, it's far more effective than the newspaper & TV ads, at least for me. It's reality, staring you in the face.

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
I remember seeing the aftermath of something like that for real. Every time I remember it I get goosebumps.

But yeah when you see all the blood then it makes it even worse.