Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smidez VN SS

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
nah it's stuck with me, no one wanted it and now i probably wouldn't part with it haha. it's a very different car now.

stroking, nah I don't recall considering that, may have but don't think so. if i want serious hp i'll more likely turbo than stroke but that's not on the horizon at the moment.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Those rear quarters look weird on a VN.
Daam I'm blind as i would have not noticed that at all Smidey do you have better pics of the 1/4 i got to see this...

smidey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS WM 6L
Daam I'm blind as i would have not noticed that at all Smidey do you have better pics of the 1/4 i got to see this...

nah but they are actual vr/vs items so have the flat outer lip and rounded front where they meet the doors

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
nah but they are actual vr/vs items so have the flat outer lip and rounded front where they meet the doors
At least they were done by a pro instead of a home job miger lol. Plus one for the turbo route if you go for more power.

Dave6179

Reaction score
Members Ride
HJ Belmont, VN Calais, VX SS
This thing makes one of the best noises made by man. Sweet cammy idle! :beer chug: