Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

so over WA drivers!!!!

Growler88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT v6
But I won't get started on the state of WA's infrastructure and how poorly it's done to handle the amount of people we have.

Another lane on the kwinana fwy would be very very handy. but with people being people it wont be a clean cure for the cancer of poor merging, and people too up themselves to realise that one car ahead here and there doesnt make THAT much difference.. hell... if people are in such a rush then lrn2wakeup 5mins earlier. not hard. lols

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
a month ago i was on roe hway about to go over welshpool road bridge and this daft fool in a 4by is right up my arse im goin 10 over and i am about to overtake a truck so he goes in the left hand lane. he has a trailer full of brickies crap he guns it and swerves into my lane just infront of me with only the room of a small car between me and another car. stupid idiot if he hit me i would have hit the cement barrier and more than likely been ****ed up . then the dick turns right but the lane is full just a km up the road so he blocked me from continuing on and was stuck at the lights for a good 5 minutes

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
well the reason i started this thread is because of my job i have lived/worked/drivin in every state except tasmania so i can honestly say i believe wa has the worst drivers because ive experienced all states

kalboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vscalais
well iam a west aussie andif you dont like the way thinks are done in this state you can always go back home and also what makes you think you are such a good driver .sorry to be so blunt but i dont like outsiders running my home town down

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
not my choice to be here.. i go where im posted... i drive warbro sound every day and it shits me how traffic flow is affected by people who abuse the right hand lane when they dont need to be in it at all

kalboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vscalais
walesy. going by your car picture it looks like you are doing a burn out i mighttake a copy of it and hand it to the traffic boys they take a very dim view of hoons then will see how big of mouth you have got .you say you are posted here.so it should not be to had to find you

djmenow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Holden Commodore Acclaim.
That looks like it is at the Motorplex so fully legal if he was doing that. Sheesh talk about going overboard.

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
walesy. going by your car picture it looks like you are doing a burn out i mighttake a copy of it and hand it to the traffic boys they take a very dim view of hoons then will see how big of mouth you have got .you say you are posted here.so it should not be to had to find you

that could my car in that photo at wsid for all you know, prove different

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

lol dude its not that bad wat hes said is pretty much right neways look at all the WA blokes agreeing :p plus that burn out is down at the motoplex lol

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......

Dude, chill out. I live in Perth and even I think we have crap drivers. We also have some great drivers and probably 95% of the people who use this site are great drivers. Noones insulting all Perth drivers, just the ones who can't drive. I mean look at some of the accidents around here and see for yourself.

Also, check out the barriers in his picture. He would have paid to race his car down Kwinana.