Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

so whats everyones thoughts?

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
When you say the VE was out of style and such.

Style is dictated by you. As the public. The car companies create a car based on what people want, but you have slowly been tricked into wanting a car that they make. Just because all the new music on fox FM is in style does not make it good. I'll stick with 80's rock and such on Triple MMM. And I'm only 19. The new "style" of cars looks ****.

I'd rather them have kept making Kingswoods and early commodores up until now. That stylw is tough and sexy. Not gay.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

It's about time I agree with some one !! I'm in my 40's & still have my old VK wagon and even you will will not get it of me. I am sure the cd in that car is called "best of the 80's". You can't beat driving an old girl with Jimmy barns or AC/DC smashing through the 6x9's. It gets as many looks or even more than than my VX berlina or my VEII SV6 sportwagon.
But on the same token, most people love the VK, but some say "get a new car" so as the saying goe's, different strokes for different blokes.
The VE's flared gaurds are awesome & the rest of the car's shape blends with them perfectly for that tough look, not the grandpas camry look. I also have an 1970 (AMC) Rambler Hornet, that I have had for 23 years & it was the massive flared gaurds & body style that caught my eye even though the original interior looked like ****. Sorry, no offers for the Hornet will be accepted either.