Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SO WHICH COLOUR IS IT?? ARE THEy BOTH THE SAME WITH NAME CHANGE OR COMPLETELY DIFF?

Painter Dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV REDLINE
This is good info Dan but the thread is 8 years old and the OP hasn't been on for over 4 years. Having said that there are other questions in panel beating & painting that require some expert advice and I'm sure the OP's and others in the active threads would greatly appreciate your input, myself included..
No probs , hit me up and I'll do my best. Ill try to help on the threads I see. cheers

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Just to add a bit more controversy, Heron white has 7 variants if I recall correctly as that colour ran from early 97 VS right through to VF.

Painter Dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Yes that is correct. Heron White code 679F or earlier J073 has 5 Variants in COB in my system. Has always been a difficult white that required eye matching although the prime variant was usually pretty good from VE on. The earlier imported Cruze(GMDeawoo) also had Heron but it was way way off the mix , the later ones made here were better