Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Social welfare

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
my pathway plan says work for the dole, .

They may have coded your Intensive Activity that you need to complete between week 13 and week 17 as a WFD activity to satisfy the 60 hour requirement. This can be done from a wide range of activities, not just a WFD project.

jatsvl;2099068[QUOTE said:
it's amazing the jsa's don't tell you this stuff

This is a big problem, if it was explained by Centrelink and the JSA initially, lots of the falsities that fly around would stop.

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
They may have coded your Intensive Activity that you need to complete between week 13 and week 17 as a WFD activity to satisfy the 60 hour requirement. This can be done from a wide range of activities, not just a WFD project.

This is a big problem, if it was explained by Centrelink and the JSA initially, lots of the falsities that fly around would stop.

yes my intensive activity choices were 60hrs wfd or 60hrs jobsearching on the internet and thankfully I found work that would substitute the intensive activity.

and your right if they explain this stuff I probably wouldn't be bagging sh!t out of them every opportunity that I get, considering that i haven't had to be on the dole for 17yrs, I just remember going to CES and being bombarded with job interviews until I found work.
this new system sucks and so does this stupid idea of sending resumes via email, I have sent dozens over the last couple of months even during training and to not get acknowledged or any response is just straight up depressing.
i have had many different jobs over the years and have never got one with a resume, this job I am doing now I showed up presented my resume he didn't even look at it, threw it in a pile of papers and asked me 4 days later what my last name is, I told him it's on the resume he said what resume.
Thanks again clairbear, I'm starting to think you should have been my jsa and all this stress could have been avoided.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Out of interest, do you live on campus, in a share-house or at home?

Live at home at the moment mate why is that?

Mods please delete previous post, cheers

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
This breakdown allows for no alcohol or tobacco, and certainly no car.
ahahahahahhahahahahaha have you ever been to centrelink bro? I had the misfortune of going there in 2010 and if you could find a park amongst all the commodores and excels, you had to walk past the throngs of people puffing away on their durries. One woman even came in pushing a coles trolley full of groceries (meat and alcohol I could see clearly in it), and coles is like two blocks away.

Every friday and saturday night at work I see countless aboriginals heading to the riverbank with their casks of wine. I guess they forget to buy smokes cause they keep coming to my pub to try and bum some off my patrons.

Irukanji

101% Lunacy
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec LS1 A4
Theoretically then, we should just employ the unemployed people in the military, pay them what they'd have been given if they were on the dole, and we get a bigger force to play around with...

Better yet, stop paying the natives because we "took their land"(don't get me started on this, we won fair and square, so why should we pay now?).

----------------------

I've been on the dole for a bit, I live out in the country and work dries up from time to time(Hospitality...) so it has saved my arse before. I'd rather work 5 days a week than sit around and do nothing, you get more money, get out of the house, less bored, etc.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Theoretically then, we should just employ the unemployed people in the military, pay them what they'd have been given if they were on the dole, and we get a bigger force to play around with...

Trust bums with guns LOL no thanks!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

As an ex soldier I can seriously say that is one heck of a dumb idea. I trusted my unit with my life, if some guy cant get a job in the city then I sure as hell do not want himw atching my back lol.

Perhaps they could create a whole new strike force using them as flankers, the ones you move in to be sacrificed while you flank the opposite side. That could work? :p

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
I can sympathise to some extent with the poster who stated he couldn't get a job due to experience and the like.
I went to the job service interview prior to getting the payment, and they clearly tell you that they don't find you a job, they simply have a one off contact with you initially and after 13 weeks if you still haven't got your act together, you go back and go up to a Level 2 i think? where you get more support etc etc.

I applied to over 30 jobs in a week and didn't even get a call or email back from a single one. ended up throwing my name out to a dozen or so labour hire companies, staff hire companies etc saying i am looking for any work. ended up working in a factory type role stacking bags of sand/fertiliser/soil onto pallets for bunnings shops. Dead **** job but it paid the bills

People have to be willing to settle for anything, paid work is paid work, its money, doesn't have to be glamorous

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Nuff said.. :spew:
image005in8.jpg